• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Just curious, is anyone interested in going to NE monthly this 30th? I am, but I'm not going if I'm the only one willing to participate. I need to know so I can take next week's days off.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That's like the weekend before Event 52. Of course, going to NE means just getting your gas money's worth (or less). I'll ask around and see if anyone else wants to go.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If you guys are willing to come we would be willing to negotiate incentives to come, like more events you could win, or maybe even 10 dollars singles fee. 10 dollars for doubles is about right since no one in NE plays brawl doubles so 20 would scare everyone away.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I will be back in Wichita the weekend before Event 52 (for the Summer).

Is it okay if I catch a ride up to Lawrence with the crew? (:

THuGz

Smash Lord
Just come to NE and pay for your gas money like Doom said, there's no downside, just come and chill for no cost. You'll get to come see me :3 and lose your money in mm's :awesome:

fragbait

Smash Master
Just got a new job.
Graduating from HS Next month.

Cameron, if you could, pull my PSP out so next time I pop over there, if you aren't there, I can pick it up. THANKIE KINDLEH.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
First of all, let me know the next time you're going to just drop by my house. My family heavily dislikes that kind of thing and *****ed about it to me when I got back. Also -they gave you your PSP and you told them that it wasn't the right one-. I have news for you, Ed. Your PSP is not black and never has been black. I don't even OWN a PSP so any PSP I have is the only one, yours. =/

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Been too busy
playan vidya gaems

Also, I've been wondering if there's been ANY news on any new Super Smash Brothers? It's not like I'm tired of Brawl, I'm just wanting more characters. I really hope they don't screw everything up though. Also, inb4 Ganon not being a copy of Captain Falcon.

Depster

Smash Champion
There is a huge chance that this weekend will be a no go for me again. I just have too much end-of-my-high-school-career stuff going on.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Just letting everyone know in advance, I'm hosting tomorrow but doors won't open until 6:30 due to it being easter.

fragbait

Smash Master
First of all, let me know the next time you're going to just drop by my house. My family heavily dislikes that kind of thing and *****ed about it to me when I got back. Also -they gave you your PSP and you told them that it wasn't the right one-. I have news for you, Ed. Your PSP is not black and never has been black. I don't even OWN a PSP so any PSP I have is the only one, yours. =/
Lol, they didn't give me any PSP. BLAH i can't remember **** anymore.
So yeah, my bad on that. Also, I didn't have any way to contact you 'cept here and FB so... yeah >.>

Dep: I am older than you. I was a credit short at graduation but wasn't able to actually obtain them until now. I'm graduating in May.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
For those who haven't heard yet.

Poke'mon Tower Defense: http://samdangames.blogspot.com/

Still in production.

Works on your Windows or Mac computers. Android smartphones. And newgrounds.

Code for the shiny Pidgey is 5234

Depster

Smash Champion
Awesome.

On a note related to awesome, I just finished my final Comp 2 essay! This means that I can finally make it to a Smashfest again!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'll be hosting tomorrow at 4:30 as always. We are also discussing car seating arrangements for Event 52 then as well so I suggest those who plan on going come to the hosting.

Thought i'd post this here. Crazy match between zeton and a meta knight from TAS. Slightly old. Still too good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlqxHPLenP0
Everyone knows that's what happens to MKs that don't know the Fox MU. Let alone the Zeton MU. *shrugs*

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hmm. I figured Afin would've posted a link to an MvC3 tourney that was supposed to be happening today. 'Guess not.

Top Bottom