• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm thinking about getting back into the competitive scene. Probably won't decide until Summer gets going since I plan on taking 9 hours at WSU and still work. We'll see.

Miss you guys. <3

...except Holms and Zeton. You guys are still gay. Huy out.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'm thinking about getting back into the competitive scene. Probably won't decide until Summer gets going since I plan on taking 9 hours at WSU and still work. We'll see.

Miss you guys. <3

...except Holms and Zeton. You guys are still gay. Huy out.
Don' be hatin, we just being ourselves. :woman:

Good to hear you're coming back probably. :cool:

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm seriously considering going. I have a cousin in the bay area who I could stay with on Saturday and even go to church with. It'd be awesome to visit him, too, so I'd probably actually have an extended stay in the bay area if I went.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'd like to go myself, but it depends on if I can afford it.

Btw I'm hosting tomorrow as always. Doors open at 4:30.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Everyone has moved on, I suppose.

BTW, since some things came up, I doubt I'll be hosting for the next month and a half. I'll let you guys know when I can start hosting again.

Holms

Smash Ace
Quit brawl? Lol, no. Most of us are still finding tournaments to go to, and we still play brawl once or twice a week at least. BiWeeklies are a no go because our dad is moving back in for a little while; that and there was little attendance anyway.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Just come to the NE monthly... use our pot to pay for the gas. It's not like you guys are doing anything in wichita on Saturdays anyway. Wichita better come to either Aura's or Joker's, or else I'm going to be upset as balls.

Holms

Smash Ace
I don't see why not. It's too bad derpster won't be there to work on that footstool Wolf matchup. :p

Depster

Smash Champion
>_>

I may be busting out a large amount of new moves next time I'm down there due to some intense tech skill practice I'm thinking about busting out...

OH! And Zeton, we gotta upload that replay where I did the double nair. The Yoshis wanna see it. I don't want the whole match though lol, it was too ********.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Lol alright Depster. I'll see if we can get that footage uploaded. Sorry you can't make it to this week hosting. :(

Ok, so yeah I'm hosting tomorrow. Doors open at 4:30.

Top Bottom