• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
alright, wtf - I don't even name search I just happened to stumble upon this DELICIOUS read. I guess I'll throw in my two cents.

No matter how well you think you may know someone - respect them regardless.

I definitely learned this throughout a "fight" Ensis and I got into a while back. He may over react a bit here and there, but at the end of the day - I was in the wrong and I apologized (Ensis can tell you the story if he wants to).

Both Zeton and Ensis seem like really chill people in general. Don't let dumb stuff like this break up so called "crews" that are helping you increase in skill level.

Toon Link = $70

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I was afraid we were gonna get ravaged by that old lady during the delays in OK...then I realized that we were all black

and LOL ILLMATIC. GTFO <3
Lol not quite the girl I had in mind...lol my bad, but it goes to show what you all teaching me works? (She would not go away.... omg...)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yo Ensis thanks for DIPPING on me in aim

i got skype - now what?!?!?!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
HOW THE HELL DID I NOT MAKE TOP 4?

Look how dumb all of you are. You are so dumb. For real.

fragbait

Smash Master
I'm bringing Melee back... yep...
Them other Smashers don't know how to DAC... yep...

heh....
In any case, blah.
Cameron, can you swing by mah apartment sometime and drop off my PSP? I'm not often able to come that way >.>

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I'm the kirby player you guys housed with for whobo and I know it's late and random but I just wanted to say louisiana too good or just me

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm on that broke status. I don't think I'll be going to any OOS tourneys anytime soon, unless a large lump sum of money falls on my lap. And wow at the sudden change on Smashboards.

Top Bottom