• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey Steven, I sit behind you in Intro to CS. We're also in the same Prog C class.
ORLY? I didn't know you were in my CS 211 class; cool stuff.

I DID see you in C Programming on Thursday though and was gonna say Hi after class, but you got out of there pretty quickly :laugh:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
$50 entry fee!?!?!!??!?!?!? there is no way im going to pay $50 for a smash bi weekly lol

anyways. we will be there the 6th (me and pong), and maby a couple of other people.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yall had better start watching survivor this season.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/ken_17/bio.php?season=17

If you dont know this guy you should seriously consider quitting smash.

That's too funny the great sephiroth ken made it on to survivor? it was funny everyone else is like yea im a surfer ladies man, im a olympic gold metalist, i'm an actor, and ken like im a pro gamer at smash bros melee and there this thing called mind games and that's what im good at is the mind games....hahaha classic.

Hey Steven, I sit behind you in Intro to CS. We're also in the same Prog C class.

why are you taking so many CS classes did you switch to CS major too?
you should come play some brawl with us light! we can play some melee too just for you hahaha. You CS people are welcomed to ask me for any programming help/tutoring I need to stay brushed up on that stuff!

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Theres gonna be around 5 of us Melee(ing) tonight at my place. Its starts late though (9 PM) so hit me on the boards or text/call me at 706-0221.

Jimmy majors in CounterStrike? =P

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
EEk i havent played brawl all day...im going through withdrawls.....we have to do somethng tommorow or i might go insane....jk XD, but we should really do something tommorow =P

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I could go for some Brawling on Friday that would be fine with me.I havent even touched my Wii (lol) since Saturday's Smashing.

I just found out I have nothing to do for this whole labor day weekend actually as my family is ditching me here by myself so if anyone wants to play this weekend looks like my place is free.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
GG's Attack and Stealth.

Attack you need to chisel that rust, epic 2v2 matches though, double save on BSSJ when u forward smash em twice =P

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm thinking five-ish, I probably won't even be getting up until one in the afternoon tomorrow. Oh and Affinity, you should bring your laptop and junk so we can get those videos transferred over to me and it will be easier to do it this week than next. I also want to go over some stuff for next week as well (I have a counterpick stage that isn't on the list that in light of something needs testing).

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I'm hearing that mewtwo king may be at the KC melee tournament the 18th! i might have to checks that out to witness some of these big names that are said to be attending.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm hearing that mewtwo king may be at the KC melee tournament the 18th! i might have to checks that out to witness some of these big names that are said to be attending.
Wow really?!

Sweet! This is my chance to get my *** kicked in Melee by the biggest names in smash!!!

Top Bottom