• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
well. us hutch guys are probably going to smash in south hutch tonight. i can talk to the guy who lives there and if anyone is interested from wichita, they can bring there setups and stuff. his house is big enough for like 4 setups. he only has 1 tv though

i have been trying to get back into melee but not much people in hutch to do it with :(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
After playing Earthbound all week, I demand that whenever Nynja posts from now on he types like this:

Kya kya kuuu!
(Weaklings, the bunch of you.)

Oh and as far as I know, we are next playing at my house tomorrow afternoon anytime after 5, scroll back on the pages a bit for more info Rebd. Sorry I can't make it to hang with the Hutch guys tonight, but I got class and am meeting up with my friend Josh afterward. Don't forget to tell them to come to the next Bi-Weekly tournament on the 6th.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
online really is pretty good if you are just playing people from the surrounding area. unless you have some weird interference like the last time i played affinity.

i'll add karma, add me too!!

also i am now the reigning wsu mario kart wii champion. *warm glow inside*

everyone there just kinda sucked though. dominique and ky are pretty good though, shame they couldn't play. ;)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
a few options

1. gas money

2. repair computer

3. gamecube controller

4. gas money

both computer and gcn are kind of pressing needs...but gcn probably moreso since i have this laptop to use (for now)

also anyone working somewhere or know of a job with flexible hours (ie won't ruin smash for me) and doesn't suck, let me know. i'm looking!!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Actually I'm officially retiring from online smashing now that I'm tired of losing to people not on my level when I lag out over a hole and can't jump. That's not the only reason, but I'm tired of being frustrated and it does little for my offline game as I play worse when I've been playing online alot.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
also anyone working somewhere or know of a job with flexible hours (ie won't ruin smash for me) and doesn't suck, let me know. i'm looking!!
A job on campus would probably be your best bet; that's what I'm looking for. They'll schedule your job around your classes and I'm pretty sure most places close, at the latest, in the early evening.

Actually I'm officially retiring from online smashing now that I'm tired of losing to people not on my level when I lag out over a hole and can't jump. That's not the only reason, but I'm tired of being frustrated and it does little for my offline game as I play worse when I've been playing online alot.
I know what you mean. I quit WiFi a few weeks ago because it was affecting my offline game too much.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
just wow. who all is going to the melee tournament? me and pong are definitly going. we also need to start practicing. once again, hutch is open for melee/brawl stuff.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
just wow. who all is going to the melee tournament? me and pong are definitly going. we also need to start practicing. once again, hutch is open for melee/brawl stuff.
I don't think any of us are going; at least none that I've talked to...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
KC is a long ways to drive for a guarenteed *** kicking. DarkEdge, are you and Pong coming down to my house later? I need some more practice against that ROB.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
us hutch guys are going to wichita but not for smash.

we might be able to stop buy for some friendlies or something.

how long is your place goint be open rage?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
You guys can start showing up at 5 and I'm open all night long.
dang wish i could come...a couple buddies wanted to hang out tonight too bad they dont play smash...
i might come late night

on another note i hate playing vs wario eerrrgggghhhhh

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright guys, here's the results from yesterday's free-mini tournament:

1st: Karmacide____________(Snake)
2nd: Affinity______________(MK/D3)
3rd: Clel__________________(Marth)
4th: InfernoRage__________(Random)
5th: Stealth Raptor_________(Pikachu)
6th: Zeton__________________(Fox)
7th: The Meerkat King______(Ike/Olimar)
8th: ChaosTheory___________(Lucas)
9th: Steeler____________(Pokemon Trainer)
10th: Royal Tempest______(Zelda/Sonic)

GG's everyone, this tournament was a lot of fun. Can't wait for next week's bi-weekly!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
im sorry that i couldnt attend last night. i think i have a sinus infection, not to mention that i have insanely bad allregies, and i ate bad burger king. and for the sake of someone saying "no johns" im pretty sure i would have taken last place :( also i didnt really have a ride back into hutch.

im sure none of you really care but this is the result of the draft last night:
1-some random guy (my only loss)
2-chelsea (pongs gf)
3-kenny
4-me
5-some random guy
6-some random guy
7-festus(none of you konw him)
8-nolan
9-john
10-moses
11-some random guy
12-some random guy

there were more people but they left after losing round 1 considering there were only 3 rounds..........

update: thats a negative on the melee tourny. there is a grand prix kansas city on oct 18.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Ok so I didn't know we were holdin the mini tourney yesterday. I thought it was today... so are we doin any smashin today?? I actually have the day off (and I NEVER get sats off) so I think we should smash again. If so, when and where??

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
so are we doin any smashin today?? I actually have the day off (and I NEVER get sats off) so I think we should smash again. If so, when and where??
Yeah probably, will we be able to meet at Dominique's house? We were talking about meeting at Cameron's again, but that's pretty far away for me to be driving to 2 times in a weekend.

i get off work at 3.

hutch is open to smash tonight.

or i guess we could try and go to wichita .... again.....
Who all would be coming?

Top Bottom