• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i think me, pong, jeff, maby zeton. i dont know what zeton is doing though. he has not posted yet obviously so he is probably sleeping :p

i know that pong wanted to go out to the lake at around 5 and boating ends at 8 so we sould be there at 9:30 at the latest. we just need to know where it is... you can text it to me if need be. i wont be around a computer after 3.

edit: everyone should check this out!
http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11978

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
hey sexy people. last night was a blast besides affinity and his gigantic penquin self getting in the way of my pk thunder and up smashes, jk XD. so whats he plan for today?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
WTF NO ONE TALKS TO ME ANY MORE!!!!!! WHY YAL LEAVIN ME OUTTA TOURNEYS OOOOO YOU GUYS IS GONNA GET IT!!!! you all need to stay updated on diddy and his bag of tricks and gimps. Now you all are allllll behind, way back in 2004 and its actually 2008! I smell a banana smoothie a brewing!!!

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
WTF NO ONE TALKS TO ME ANY MORE!!!!!! WHY YAL LEAVIN ME OUTTA TOURNEYS OOOOO YOU GUYS IS GONNA GET IT!!!! you all need to stay updated on diddy and his bag of tricks and gimps. Now you all are allllll behind, way back in 2004 and its actually 2008! I smell a banana smoothie a brewing!!!
haha look who decides to post on the forums XD

KY_Des

Smash Ace
We can meet at dominique's but he can't have to many people over here. If we end up with too many people we may need to migrate to Cameron's house. And Affinity if we end up migrating I'll throw some gas money at you. I'm ballin like that =]

If you wana start heading to Dom's that's fine. If you need help call me at 316-312-2242. If you could call or text me b4 you come that would be good so I'll have an idea of how many people will be here. Gracias Gamers

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i loled at nynja's post

also facing the first place and second place finishers in my first (and only) two matches last night was a nice experience!

i don't think i'll be there today at dom's. just sayin

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
man those would have been some gg's guys... if i ever get the chance to make it down there.
every time i try something comes up. once again im complaining about how bad my life sux... arg...
well im going to play brawl at my friend johns house.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I dont think anything actually went on cause i was never text'ed lol
actually we played brawl for **** near 12 hours....and let me tell you some of the funniest brawl fights i have seen in my **** life.....also inferno if you are looking at this...my dad called me on my way to your house and said he needed me to come home to help him with some stuff around the house so im just gonna nap here for a bit.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Oh by the way sorry I haven't been on the forums posting these last couple of days I'm in Wichita with very min. internet access, So I take it everyone had a fun Saturday night/Sunday morning? haha

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i gotz to come to the next smash shindig ive been missing a few...my falco has been itchin for some action

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
aw man. i forgot to check the board saturday and friday. i could have brought my smash friends over on friday if i had checked. saturday i was busy with some old friends that don't smash (how sad). so there's a tourney this saturday right? any other smash days i should be worry about?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yes I hope everyone is ready for this Saturday, from what I've seen I think there's going to be some top notch matches so I hope everyone is on top of their game.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Right now I think we'll get done in a reasonable time with three setups. I don't want to use my small TV for the tourney so I do need someone to bring a wii and a reasonably sized TV and we'll save my small one for friendlies during the tourney. Seeing as how the tier list is out I'll probably host a small $1 tourney for low tier characters only afterward if we still have enough people just for fun.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Who will win? Clel has a decent Link, I can handle my own with Yoshi/Jiggz/Falcon/Ganon and Affinity has a good Captain Falcon. I think it would be interesting, not to mention we have Pokemon Trainer and Lucas mains in our group too.

Also LMAO Wolf is higher than FOX! Eat my **** J. Turley! The Gay is high tier!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I figure the teams Tourney will be much faster than singles if we have it. Teams is dependant on if we can have enough teams to make it worth having.

Edit: To Prevent confusion- no it would not be low tier teams.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no i am talking about the low tier tourney. UNLESS YOU WANT TO MOVE PIKA TO LOW TIER :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT: if so team dont taze me bro would come first cause lucas is still low tier

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Does anyone know how to convert 39.75 to binary???

I need to know how for my homework due tomorrow.

Sorry, I'm a Binary n00b. :p

Top Bottom