• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
After the tournament are you guys gonna joke around and play more? or are you gonna be hardcore all night.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That Yoshi is ****.

Yes Zeton we'll be having plenty of friendlies. I will be setting up my small TV again for friendlies only matches during the tourney and there will be more friendlies afterward so bring your wii as it would be an asset.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Get Ready...

"Waddle Dee's are SERIOUSLY WAY TOO GOOD"...

Coming to Youtube... Probably within a few days...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
what did you do this time, spike with it?

In other news I was pulled over for going 15 miles over the speed limit on my way home tonight and got a warning despite not having license and registrations.

I LOVE BEING WHITE

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
If you could somehow control them, that could improve ddd's game immensly. just making a waddle doo attack,stuns them so you can fsmash them. that would be so much fun and very annoying at the same time lol.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
affinity for the love of God please tell me that you didnt just loop the big ay dance for 5 and a half minutes......epic fails -.-
Epic win my friend, epic win.

In other news, I've decided to never post in the Pool Room again; Mods love giving me infractions in there.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Cave Story is an awesome game guys, if you haven't played it yet go get it. it's completely freeware and well worth playing with lots of secrets to unravel.

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
So....... Someone explain to me..... When the heck did fox get such a sick f-air..... Its quite possibly the second most annoying move in the game..... it goes as high as an up-b if you use it right and hard to hit through. Also we should all sit edge down and have an intervention till he picks his main i mean seriously he plays like 6 different characters:laugh: anyways ima get back to not working now.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So....... Someone explain to me..... When the heck did fox get such a sick f-air..... Its quite possibly the second most annoying move in the game..... it goes as high as an up-b if you use it right and hard to hit through..

Lol whaaaat? I had to use SOMETHING against R.O.B.'s flight abilities... (innocent face):bee:

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
Actually...i Havent decided if its Down-B from diddy kong or when your opponent chooses metaknight.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i know but i have gotten alot better with wolf since last time. i actually do better with him in teams..... i got it . i can use him in teams. but he only does good against you and karma lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Edge just wishes he were me. I'm so awesome.

I promised my friend Rachael I would hang out with her Saturday morning before the tournament. I would appreciate it if people didn't start to show up until 2 in the afternoon. If it's after 2 and you arrive and the front door is open, just come on in and come downstairs, I might not hear the doorbell down there and it's no big deal.If you are bringing a Wii and/or a TV let me know now so I can clear some room for it and not have to do it tomorrow. There is a very small possibility we will have Rockband in the guest bedroom, but don't hold your breath on that.

Top Bottom