• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
true, i still have to drive down and load tv, and wait for 3 mroe rounds of losers before me. i am just worried. and i would rather not drop out being in the gran finals....though if it came down to it this one is more important then the online one.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
well, im sure you all guessed it. me and pong are not coming... :(
we both have to work since the fair is in town we are alot busier.
sux that we have to miss the tournament :( :( :(

5:49 pm: we have sold 10 phones and there are people still lined up at the door!!!!! OMFG!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Ggs at the bi-weeklies today guys. i cant believe that many people showed up! Props to inferno for hosting this and putting up with us all day!

my suggestions for next one is if we get a huge turn out like this again we should cut pools. i would gladly trade a 2v2 and low teir tourny, second 1v1, play around tournament, etc... for the extra matches we get from pools. pools would be cool for a real tournament and venue with many setups but it doesn't seem to work very good for a basement bi-weeklies in my opinion.

oh yea and like inferno was saying everyone please make sure to wear deodorant, shower, and wear clean cloths to these things lol!

and good thinking with the drinks doa aka frag...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Tonight's results.

1: Affinity - Metaknight
2: Domo -Metaknight
3: Nynja- Diddy/Ice Climbers
4: Clel - Marth
5: Karmacide - Snake
5: Attackstorm - Falco
7: StealthRaptor - Pikachu
7: KY - Marth/Pit/Peach
9: ChaosTheory - Lucas
9: Ratman - Snake
9: Horrible **** Radius (Inferno)- Jigglypuff/Wolf/Captain Falcon/ROB/Ganondorf (lulz)
9: DragonPoet - ZSS
13: Ikebo - Ike
13: Genie Majiggie - Toon Link/Pikachu
13: LikeIke - Ike
13: Royal Tempest - Zelda
17: Supergamer - Lucario
17: PlayaPaPaPa - Yoshi/Wario
17: Steeler - Pokemon Trainer
17: Fragbait - Falco
17: Zeton - Fox
17: BamfDragon - Snake
17: Zhao - Lucas/Lucario
17: Frobro - Olimar/Fox

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Micro gimmick Tourney results lolzers

1: Horrible **** Radius (me) - Jigglypuff
2: StealthRaptor - Pokemon Trainer
3: KY - Lucas
4: ChaosTheory - Lucas
5: Supergamer - Link
5: Royal Tempest - Sonic

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
VGGs guys. those games were too good. and i did a couple PT combos that would make even you proud sam, and one of the most epic 0 deaths ever ( I really want that replay btw inferno. ill try to add you tomorrow, and send it to me.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Loved it, nearly each and every match required my up most attention. New rule for these tourney, there are NO passive fights!!!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Okay, so a few notes and announcements.

Somebody left a white hoody and there is also a Red and White jacket here. Also, somebody took my wiimote and nunchuck home with them. The wiimote has a rechargable batery pack, somebody left me their Wiimote which does not have one.

A note concerning the use of wiimote-nunchuck players - In future tournaments you will be required to remove the batteries from your wiimote and disconnect after each usage as somehow when one of you were leaving you turned off a tournament match that was VERY close on the last stock of their last game.

At the next bi-weekly I will be redistributing the furniture to create more walking paths. People should make note of where trash bags are though as I fonud garbage in some of the weirdest ****ing places (on top of the laundry machine?!). Ive decided we -probably- will do away with the concept of pools for the next bi-weekly and go straight brackets in order to do 2-3 events total. All that said, I think everyone had a great time, it was cool hanging with the Derby guys and Clel, I'll get you next time man, next time.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
wow karma didnt do so well but still top 8. i expected zeton to do alot better than that :/
oh well. the next bi-weekly wont be during the fair and ill request that day off too...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If lucas ever gets out of place I'll just sic ganon and Wario on him. "Mmm com' 'ere Lucas!" If any of you guys know who's clothes these are and who has my Wiimote please let me know, I'd like to get everything back to who it belongs to ASAP.I think Stealth might have accidentily ended up with my mote and chuck since it was last seen sitting next to his setup.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
and you are right i have it. i hope the one you have is mine. when can we make the trade? and send me the awesome 0 death combo, as well as that weird thunder glitch.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
If lucas ever gets out of place I'll just sic ganon and Wario on him. "Mmm com' 'ere Lucas!" If any of you guys know who's clothes these are and who has my Wiimote please let me know, I'd like to get everything back to who it belongs to ASAP.I think Stealth might have accidentily ended up with my mote and chuck since it was last seen sitting next to his setup
i think i may have seen ky with clothes that fit the description.

there may be a lil boy AND blue bird climbin up in the ranks sooon hahaha

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Stealth if you just want to come over tonight and bring your wii we could transfer the data and get each others stuff. I believe you have some vids on your wii I wanted anyway from that night at Andy's including Sonic getting Rested out of spring lol

lol the jackets has money in it, I should charge a finders fee! =D

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
Tonight's results.

1: Affinity - Metaknight
2: Domo -Metaknight
3: Nynja- Diddy/Ice Climbers
4: Clel - Marth
5: Karmacide - Snake
5: Attackstorm - Falco
7: StealthRaptor - Pikachu
7: KY - Marth/Pit/Peach
9: ChaosTheory - Lucas
9: Ratman - Snake
9: Horrible **** Radius (Inferno)- Jigglypuff/Wolf/Captain Falcon/ROB/Ganondorf (lulz)
9: DragonPoet - ZSS
13: Ikebo - Ike
13: Genie Majiggie - Toon Link/Pikachu
13: LikeIke - Ike
13: Royal Tempest - Zelda
17: Supergamer - Lucario
17: PlayaPaPaPa - Yoshi/Wario
17: Steeler - Pokemon Trainer
17: Fragbait - Falco
17: Zeton - Fox
17: BamfDragon - Snake
17: Zhao - Lucas/Lucario
17: Frobro - Olimar/Fox
WOOT I tied for 9th i feel better about that night since i went against karma 2nd.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lmao. That banana lock was both the gayest and funniest thing I have ever seen at the same time. The Bi-weekly official policy on infinites is "You can do them but your opponent has the right to both hate and yell at you for it." lol

GGs tonight Stealth, I don't think my house can contain anymore gay after those Wolf dittos and ROB/Pika.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
lol i really dont care what you do...I mean it was my fault for being between him and that wall =P next time i wont that that **** happen though lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Karmacide if you want to meet this week sometime, I need to get Homebrew on my wii and figure you could help me with that. With that we should be able to start using the No Tripping code in the Bi-weeklies from now on.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Despite it's the worst mechanic in brawl tripping should be kept in, think about newbs like me who'd never win otherwise =(

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
think about newbs like me who'd never win otherwise =(
Yeah, 'cause you only placed 4th out of 50 at your first Brawl tournament ya scrub!

:laugh:

EDIT: Looking at this again, I remember these kind of jokes are hard to say on teh internetz.

Clel, you are ANYTHING but a newb. Your Marth is awesome; don't let anything or anyone make you think otherwise.

Top Bottom