• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Well I'm sure Sam and Affinity are sad to see the weekly character was in fact Yoshi and I do not need to eat my hat as delicious as it may be. Anyone up for smashing some on wednesday?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ill 3rd that clel.

zeton did you ever get your chance to play nynja? i know that you wanted to last time we talked.

update. greg(duck) is back in town!!!! he just started playing last night and he like falco and maby marth and fox!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
yeah there is but greg uses duck, ducky. anyways, he is back in town. ill try to get him up to par with everyone else so he can start going to the bi-weeklies!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
actually ike picked up on a much slower yet much more devastating mach tornado after training with metaknight, clearly. and everyone knows that hurricane metaknight would blow over the whole gulf of mexico in the span of a few hours since it's so quick. although the united states are a huge *** target, they are very advanced and can di well, so it'd do little damage. cuba, on the other hand, is freaking tiny but they suck so they can't di worth a ****. so what would happen is hurricane metaknight would blow through the gulf and usa very quickly and realize how ineffective it was in the states and how destructive it was in the gulf islands. hurricane metaknight would then proceed to return to the islands and circle around the gulf for eternity, because it's a cheap *** spammer and effective noob killer. Cuba is noob.

also a little something for our aspiring tourney host, affinity:

http://www.allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=141

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
way to steal my thunder hurricane douchebag

also there should have been a pika in there thundering or something

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If a couple of you guys want to get together earlier tomorrow, say around 11am-3pm, I think we could smash at my house for a bit, but we'd need to retire to another location later on in the day if we wished to continue. Give me a call if you want to come by first.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

i might consider this!
100+ man tournament would be amazing... houstin is like 9 hours? can my vehicle survive all that ....hmmmmm

Hmmmm...depends on the date and time when we go...and money...haha...but I bet I could tweak something out to make it possible for me to go

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If a couple of you guys want to get together earlier tomorrow, say around 11am-3pm, I think we could smash at my house for a bit, but we'd need to retire to another location later on in the day if we wished to continue. Give me a call if you want to come by first.
I'll be busy til probably around 4. I'll call Karma and see if he wants to host the latter part of today.

also a little something for our aspiring tourney host, affinity:

http://www.allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=141
Thanks Sam. I'll start reading this today.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
InfernoRage - "Somebody left a white hoody and there is also a Red and White jacket here"

MY BAD. That's mine. Plz don't jack my money =[ lol
So I think I might drop Daisy (yes, I called her daisy. I don't play peach... I play daisy. Get it straight *****es!). I think I'd rather spend my time developing Marth and Pit. My Pit has actually gotten surprisingly better from playing with Marth. But yea.

Oh, and I'll be out of town Thursday and Friday, and I'll be leaving for San Diego Jan. 6th for boot camp... I'm joining the Marines.

So WE NEED TO BRAWL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THEN!!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
after recent smashing. i have come to the conclusion that im maining G&W. donkey doesnt seem as good as he once was :( but i have managed to find out who im maining for sure!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
apparently i'm decent with yoshi right now.

lol

we'll see how that works out. toon link interests me more but meh.

Top Bottom