• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ok well i get off at 3 so.... um just drop it off at the alltel store and i can bring it with me when i go home.

it kinda stoped raining. its not hard rain that has been going on either btw.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
You should come to Hutchinson with us.
I didn't go to Kansas City because my car is currently without a window and I can't drive while the weather is all nasty.

So I can't go to Hutch either.

I'll be going to Kansas City next Friday to get the window fixed. If they're unable to fix it the same day, I may have to stay and miss the bi-weekly as well. Shame.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I've tried nearly every way to get out of work for the bi weekly, looks like I'm stuck working unless I really do get sick... someone pass me the 24 hour flu.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Chaos - on another note, i finally finished death note yesterday ^_^
IT'S ****IN GREAT RIGHT?!

Well I'm back from OKC. I'm a Marine now. Drop and give me 20 *****es!!! haha jk
I was gonna see where everyone was brawlin tonight but apparently it's in hutch, so much for that.

BTW my phone's turned off. It should be on by tomorrow morning but if not, I'll be calling ppl from my house phone, so if a weird 316-260 **** number calls you, it's me! =]

KY_Des

Smash Ace
[IMG said:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r169/affinity2412/michaelphelpssupersayan.gif[/IMG]
haha KA-ME-HA-ME- BUTTERFLY STROKE!!!
Forget 7 dragonballs, he has 8 gold medals!! hahahahaha

Affinity's SSJ Phelps ftw

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
lol nice. DEATH NOTE is probably one of the best animes ever. btw guys, i won't be in town tomorrow and most of sunday. i'm going to a wedding up in lawrence

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Lol nice death note shtuffz. I need to finish it...I stopped a couple eps after L died because it was getting uber sloooooow.

Kyle the Marines tried to get Brandon and I to join we told them putting up with 1st sgt. in JROTC was enough for us.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Lol nice death note shtuffz. I need to finish it...I stopped a couple eps after L died because it was getting uber sloooooow.

Kyle the Marines tried to get Brandon and I to join we told them putting up with 1st sgt. in JROTC was enough for us.
aftergoing through that...its like we are both retired with 30 years of service O.o

and yes kyle it was pretty good...didnt really care for the ending but i guess thas how it had to happen so ya

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i want to apologize guys. i totally forgot about the bird... and on the way to johns house the service engine light came on and then my gf locked herself out of the house so i had to drive all the way back to let her in and then she said that i couldnt use the car cause she didnt know what was wrong with the car and driving it might mess it up more... then this morning the light shut of.... like i figured :(

i guess im going to try to drive down to wichita from now on. oh well.
but of course something will happen to prevent me from coming...

fragbait

Smash Master
Hey guys, ggs at the Bi weeks. I'm a little late out the chute, but whatever.

Me and DOA are practicing up to take you guys again! Affinity, if it's not too much trouble, I would like to ask you to record 2 or three of our matches. I'll clear out my 2giger and let you use that.
Also, AttackStorm
Me. You. Falco. Smashville. Friendlies. Saturday.
Affinity, I never got to be pwned by you. I'd like to play you in friendlies as well.
Karma, rematch. That was shenanagans. Great mindgames
StealthRaptor....you just SD that devil mouse and do us all a favor. KTHX.
Looking forward to Bi-Weeklies 3! Now without a pool!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i cant wait either. i went to the first one but had to work during the 2nd one :(

i still need to play against the derby guys. and just a fair warning. beware G&W for he is mighty and equiped with powerful smash attacks and a turtle named flufy!!!

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
Guys Im so bored we should smash somewhere tonight. :( i was too busy with parties and drinking last night to smash sorry i couldn't pwn anyone ;)

Top Bottom