• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
So I've come to the conclusion that Diddy has to be Robs best matchup. I <3 bananas .. R.O.B's Glide toss seems broken but when you get bananas to throw i dont really see how you can stop him from either grabbing you or down smashing... We really need to record or make a vid here in hutch because it seems like all we do is combo constantly.. I dont see anyone on youtube using top or glidetoss's as much as they should and i've just realized how sick is neutral air is.

anyways i've come to the conclusion that i can't beat edge without glide tossing.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
yeah. i hate rob. also instead of changing my play style i just did the same stuff over and over cause we played like 60 games. usually i just jump over the glidetoss and dair :)

anyways. i work from 9-3 tommorrow so if anyone wants to car pool to hutch for some smash we would appreciate it :):)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
anyways. i work from 9-3 tommorrow so if anyone wants to car pool to hutch for some smash we would appreciate it :):)
That's a good idea. I'll see who all wants to go tomorrow.

Pong_god said:
*Stuff and Things*
I <3 your sig. Try making it smaller though, so people can see the while thing without having to go to your profile.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
awesome, well attackstorm and nynja need to come again!

affinity: i get paid tommorrow :) and im ready for ya! make sure to bring my pizza money! ;) lol

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
list of people who are coming tommorrow:
affinity
chaostheory

list of people who better come with them:
nynja
attackstorm
infernorage
karmacide

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
list of people who are coming tommorrow:
affinity
chaostheory
infernorage
stealth raptor

list of people who better come with them:
nynja
attackstorm
karmacide
ky
domo
*everyone else*
Fixed

Oh btw Danny, I talked to Dojo (Best MK is Texas); he said his crew (including Fogo, Bwett, Santi, Infinity, etc) will be staying with Bad News Bear for HOBO11 as well.

We better start planning this trip ASAP.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i will need to talk to my parents about this. they will be very firm in me not going. i will try to convince them this weekend. what would REALLY help is cost wise. can we get cheaper air far through ninja?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Well I can't make it to hutch. I'm on a laptop at a hotel in OKC right now, I jus got done taking my ASVAB military test. I got a 92/105 haha. I finish processing tomorrow.

And Chaos, I'm gonna be a computer technician/repairer in the Reserves. I'll only have to work one weekend a month and I'll be getting paid pretty good =]

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i will need to talk to my parents about this. they will be very firm in me not going. i will try to convince them this weekend.
Same with me.

what would REALLY help is cost wise. can we get cheaper air far through ninja?
We'd be able to get a cheaper plane ticket if he came with us, but he probably won't considering he works every weekend. Plus I won't have enough money for a plane ticket, even WITH the discount.

Carpooling is our only option (and our cheapest by far), as far as I can see.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
We'd be able to get a cheaper plane ticket if he came with us, but he probably won't considering he works every weekend. Plus I won't have enough money for a plane ticket, even WITH the discount.

Carpooling is our only option (and our cheapest by far), as far as I can see.
ok thats good....i saw stealth mention plane tickets and i was like oh **** forget aboutme going >_< kinda hard to pay for a plane ticket when you have no source of income

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123

I'd be a good idea to get together to talk about it this weekend.

How many can fit in the car?
oh sweet its on a saturday so i wont have to miss any classes.....and I can be willing to drive down in my car also as long as everybody pitches in for gas money....I know i dont usually accept gas money rom people but i think it is in order when driving a distance such....oh i dunno...texas XD

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
its a long drive. too long for me :(

on another note: zeton. you know the drill. my place? i have an extra bedroom that is empty. if anyone would like to bring there set-up, it would be nice.

sorry stealth. i didnt include your name because you are not able to come :*(

affinity: text me if you know anyone who is going to bring their setup. im getting off work so i wont be around a computer till 9am

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
woo KC ftw!!!! thats where i am going. andy, if you are doingnothing 1-5, you should stop by JCCC as we have brawl going on. i will be gone for the weekend, so you guys plan without me. just tell me later.

@darkedge- i figured as much, but i wanted to give you a hard time anyway :p

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I get done with my volunteer work at the fair at 6 pm tomorrow, sooooo...yeah...
Where in Hutch are we going anyway?

Can you provide a mapquest link showing how to get from "21st street and Tyler road" to wherever we'll be going?

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Chaos and I drove to 6 flags in Texas over spring break because we're cool like that.
I work another gay 3 to 11 tomorrow and my bosses were ***gots and scheduled me to work during the next biweekly even though I said I need every other saturday off.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Chaos and I drove to 6 flags in Texas over spring break because we're cool like that.
I work another gay 3 to 11 tomorrow and my bosses were ***gots and scheduled me to work during the next biweekly even though I said I need every other saturday off.
tell them you have regular prostate exams that day

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
oh man that was fun as hell...besides the hour long wait to ride the roller coasters >_<...on another note, i finally finished death note yesterday ^_^

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
By the way Dark Edge, If you need me to drop off my Wii at your place before I head to the volunteer work it wouldn't be any trouble.

Top Bottom