• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
you should of told me sooner, the Hutch crew met up at Dark Edges and we played from 9 to 5 in the morning hahaha

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h6aDbwpM3w

This person stole the editing I did for my Bounce With Me AMV that many of you are familiar with and is refusing to credit me or Zarxrax (they also jacked editing from the original version of his Fanservice AMV). I highly suggest spamming the living **** out of them and rating their videos one star..
Looks like this worked; he removed the video.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
We need to smash soon. It's been to long. Unfortunately I'm not off work til Friday. SO LET IT BE KNOWN. We smash Friday. I need some fukkin practice damm!t. All playin level 9s is doin is makin me think I can pull off combos that are incredibly fukkin unrealistic. Reallly... its ridiculous.

Actually... I work at night Wednesday and all day Thursday, so if anyone's up for some late night smash that'd work.

Anybody?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
We need to smash soon. It's been to long. Unfortunately I'm not off work til Friday. SO LET IT BE KNOWN. We smash Friday. I need some fukkin practice damm!t. All playin level 9s is doin is makin me think I can pull off combos that are incredibly fukkin unrealistic. Reallly... its ridiculous.

Actually... I work at night Wednesday and all day Thursday, so if anyone's up for some late night smash that'd work.

Anybody?

Lol come to Hutchinson sometime and I'll smash with you, I only got class Mon. Wed. and Fri. so those days after 9:30 and Tues. and Thurs. I can play.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Anybody?
I'm up for it. I'd like some last practice before the Bi-weekly.

Karma might be able to host Friday.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
practice

i dnt even know if im doin this right. its me dominique the boards wont let me log outta kys name. neway if karma cant host then i might be able to have yall over cause i got the house to myself for thurs and fri. but yea idk who would be all down for that jus thnk of me as a far back backup if u know wat im sayn o well later.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i dnt even know if im doin this right. its me dominique the boards wont let me log outta kys name. neway if karma cant host then i might be able to have yall over cause i got the house to myself for thurs and fri. but yea idk who would be all down for that jus thnk of me as a far back backup if u know wat im sayn o well later.
That works. I can head over there straight from campus.

And if I have to stay over, I may be gone Saturday.
Try not to; I need a teammate :)

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
pong said that we are definitly coming this saturday. i was going to catch a ride with zeton but if pong is going then i will have to go with him and discuss our team plan. cause this time we expect to beat meta gear for they were our only loss in the first bi-weekly doubles.

btw my G&W upgraded like 9001 lvls.... yeah thats right.... its over 9000!!!!!

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
around wat time was u thinkin about comin over friday affinity? as u see hours later my comp let me use my name so im here lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
OMG ITS DOMO. EVERY BODY RUN AND HIDE!!! welcome to smashboards smash noob:p i cant wait for the bi weekly and TX. btw, i almost had a heart attack and died when i heard that HOBO was on a sunday, cuz then i couldnt go. thank goodness it isnt.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
so wats the deal with this whole tx thing? and wat is hobo? and the bi-weekly....... yea i suggest everyone bring their a+++ game this time there is gonna be rapin afoot trust me. and since im a noob anybody wanna MM? lol

Top Bottom