• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
thank u affinity for that link with the info. Hey guys look they from tx. idc i KNOW if we all put in our time and give it all we got our crew can beat them. Ive seen some of team A play and for all that have we know it aint gon be no walk in the park. but im sure we got this. So not to seem like an ******* or anything but for anyone who wants to rep like wichita should and that is #1 in nation. Give it all u got at the bi weeklies. Help someone with their game if u can so we can get this done.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Supergamer u got 2 choices. quit or man up. I dnt think anyone who got good did it in a day or did it without some extreme research and hard work. Ky can attest to the fact ive put in almost 500 hrs my wii alone on brawl. have u done 100? u get out wat u put in and if u was feelin like that ask for help man i got near all of where i am from ky figuring out how to beat all my strategies. thats y we a crew. and im sry for the cussword i put in the last message i got a lil passionate lol wnt happen again.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
thank u affinity for that link with the info. Hey guys look they from tx. idc i KNOW if we all put in our time and give it all we got our crew can beat them. Ive seen some of team A play and for all that have we know it aint gon be no walk in the park. but im sure we got this. So not to seem like an ******* or anything but for anyone who wants to rep like wichita should and that is #1 in nation. Give it all u got at the bi weeklies. Help someone with their game if u can so we can get this done.
QFT

Also I forgot to let you know earlier: I'm gonna try and help my Dad at his shop til around 3:30-4:00 on Friday. Once I'm done there I'll give you a call.

I'm considering quitting smash because the more I attempt to improve the scrubbier I get.
Give it time Caleb. I've already seen improvement in your play within the short time you've been meeting with us regularly.

Also, like Domo said, you don't get good quickly; it takes a lot of time, patience, experience, and practice to get better. The reason that smashers like me, Domo, Karma, Nynja, and others are doing well in tournaments is because we've been practicing for a long time, all while making sure we still have the basics and fundamentals of the game down.

Also remember: we'll always be there whenever you need pointers or critiques. Don't think of us as people you have to beat, but instead as people that can always be asked for help about anything. The only way to get better is to always practice against players that are better than you, that way you'll always improve.

Keep smashing; you'll get better before you know it.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Ah! Affinity!

I've been meaning to thank you for referring me to that "Keep Losing? Try This..." article. It made a lot of sense, and I plan to implement my newfound knowledge next time I get to play. Many thanks, much appreciated.

That said, I can't wait for Saturday. I'm gunning for a higher place, and with a bit of warm-up, I don't think I should have too much trouble accomplishing that.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
but affinity i got a lot of my xperience from fightin level 9 computers lol thats almost all i did b4 jccc 2 haha but i train in a lot of wierd ways so dont pay me no attention.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
but affinity i got a lot of my xperience from fightin level 9 computers lol thats almost all i did b4 jccc 2 haha but i train in a lot of wierd ways so dont pay me no attention.
Good games tonight, everyone. Mad MAD respect for Brandon's Lucas. Little blond bugger was tearing everyone apart left and right tonight. The improvement is incredible.

Supergamer: Hang in there. Everyone learns at their own pace. People get better with practice, not worse, but everyone has off days. The more you play, the better you get.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Tonight, miracles happened. Chaos made it to the finals against Karma, beating ME with his lucas when I was MARTH. Secondly I almost beat Karma, going to the final game in which is was Ike/Snake and he made a come from behind. Chaos goes on to the finals and takes Snake to the very limit. Was awesome games tonight. Brandon was in the ****ing zone.

Edit: Nynja no one loves you =O

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Good games tonight, everyone. Mad MAD respect for Brandon's Lucas. Little blond bugger was tearing everyone apart left and right tonight. The improvement is incredible.
Thanks man ive been trying hard to get better....actually had some practice yeserday with affinity and stealth and started to work on combos luckily i got them down ina snap...still cant believe i got second in our little tournament though ^_^

sorry about the double post o.O

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Haha after fighting Karma the first round so many times it's nice to hear Chaos actually got to face him in the finals ; )

It'll be nice to see how everyone's improved, and of course to test my improvements.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
**** you brandon..i thought i was gonna be the only one with some mass improvements to show off. But wat u are doin with lucas is unprecedented man keep it up. and although im only good with one aspect of lucas i can help with it if u wanted but i doubt i could help u out lol and im feelin like ninja y didnt i get an invite? im sad i missed a zoned out lucas lol

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Brandon's Lucas is still increasing? Crap. And here I can't get any game time. Oi. But, no matter. Despite everyone's improvement, I think I can still hold SOME ground.

... Maybe.

I guess we'll see.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
**** you brandon..i thought i was gonna be the only one with some mass improvements to show off. But wat u are doin with lucas is unprecedented man keep it up. and although im only good with one aspect of lucas i can help with it if u wanted but i doubt i could help u out lol and im feelin like ninja y didnt i get an invite? im sad i missed a zoned out lucas lol
Thanks man ive been trying hard to get better....actually had some practice yeserday with affinity and stealth and started to work on combos luckily i got them down ina snap...still cant believe i got second in our little tournament though ^_^

sorry about the double post o.O
Domo u really did miss it. He beat me AND Cameron. It was fukkin insane lol. Chaos... you were crazy good today. That was a true super level up. You HAD to of used a cheat code lol.

And Karma it's ok if you don't come. Really, we understand. It's not like the charts need any more Snakes winning tourneys anyways. lol jk

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
We'll miss Karma if he doesn't come(Snake loves everyone, especially the ladies....and little boys....and animals....and Otakon) as we'll probably end up shifting team partners around then since it seems a couple of people plan to trade teams for Saturday. And yes, we do plan on doing teams this Saturday, so I recommend everyone get doubles practice in when you can and solidify a team.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
everybody loves the little boys, but dont forget about our team match yesterday.... snake(karma) and marth(inferno) (team pedofiles) vs lucas(chaos) and pit(ky) (team little boys).....and the winner is...LITTLE BOYS!! pedofiles best watch out :chuckle:

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
hey jus so everyone knows. If u wanna brawl at all today its at my house. u can come anytime u want. moms is outta town so stay and get in as much practice as u want. if someone wants they can bring another setup and we can run 2 setups of one on one or teams or watever. let me know ill be checkin on here every like 10 or 20 mins.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
After mastering a super secret trick with fox I realized I need to have some sub characters in my play list, so I picked up Diddy Kong as well as Yoshi and Marth to master next :3

and on the side note...
Yay! school is out and my grades are great! Meaning I can fully focus on my smash! say...anyone meeting up today? Domo? you're hosting a smash group tonight? Where at? X3

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
at my house zeton. ask any of the other dudes everyone knows where its at i think. and my bad yall on checkin in on this. but i been watchin the videos of pc rapin m2k at oc3.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
*facepalm* blarg. I'll have my revenge on you Chaos. Just wait until tomorrow and then you will see my true power!
Inferno....if you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!!!!
bwahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok thats enough laughing from me....tell em how it is smileys => :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Hey Domo, what's your address? I remember the relative location of your house, but I don't remember exactly where it is.

I need to get in some major practice before I turn rusty.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i dont wanna put my address on the net. ill tell brandon to txt it to u nathan. u guys can also txt ky at 316-312-2242

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i wont be able to come down today. but tomorrow i plan on winning the doubles with pong. and hopefully do good in the singles ^^ i have been improving my spacing. i think i have a good chance of winning the singles.

Top Bottom