• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
i wont be able to come down today. but tomorrow i plan on winning the doubles with pong. and hopefully do good in the singles ^^ i have been improving my spacing. i think i have a good chance of winning the singles.

just remember u to tweak that spacing a lil more vs other people dude, I should of picked random in some of our matches so you could work on that

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
just remember u to tweak that spacing a lil more vs other people dude, I should of picked random in some of our matches so you could work on that
trust me. i go over every char in my head, much like i do with magic. i go over the top decks and how to beat them. and i keep it all to myself... well, i might spread the word if i know someone else who is playing a similar deck/char ^^

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
trust me. i go over every char in my head, much like i do with magic. i go over the top decks and how to beat them. and i keep it all to myself... well, i might spread the word if i know someone else who is playing a similar deck/char ^^
Lol I know but theres always that "wild" or "surprise" card. Especially if you haven't fought someone yet.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Lol I know but theres always that "wild" or "surprise" card. Especially if you haven't fought someone yet. Cameron. He beat J. Turley.

Had to fix that.

I won't be able to make it to Domo's tonight. I need to set up the basement for tomorrow and have an appointment to get my hair cut. Don't forget guys, tomorrow you can start showing up at noon and we will start early if everyone comes early, but we officially start at 3.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wow guys ggs. Especially Domo. man those were some fun matches. even though you won 3-0 in both sets in the grand finals of our little tourneys, we both know how close they were ;) cant wait for tomorrow. I think i know who my best secondary is now xD

EDIT: Depster...... MOM JOHNS OMG. just come, and bring people. the more people the better. if you can come, bring a tv if possible.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
pong is not going to show up. thank god for zeton being such a nice guy and driving all the way back to hutch just to pick me up for this ^^

lol on the edit inferno.

i can bring a t.v. but its helza small.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Supergamer wanted to know if the group was doing anything for lunch. Why he asked me to ask this is beyond me, but there it is anyway.

Are we doing anything for lunch?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Singles Results from tonight

1: Domo - Metaknight
2: Karmacide - Snake
3: Holmes - Pit
4: Nynja - Diddy
5: Affinity - Metaknight/Dedede
5: Clel - Marth
7: DarkEdge - Game and Watch
7: DragonPoet - Zero Suit Samus
9: Zhao
9: StealthRaptor
9: The Guy Who Beat J. Turley
9: Steeler
13: Ratman
13: Attackstorm
13: KY
13: Supergamer
17: Zeton
17: ChaosTheory
17: Royal Tempest
17: **** Johnson (Alex)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Doubles Results

1: Ky & Domo -Metaknight & Pit/Marth
2: Meta Gear Solid (Affinity & Karmacide) - Metaknight & Snake
3: GigaJiggaNiggz (Cameron & Clel) - Donkey Kong/ROB/Wolf & Fox/Marth
4: Attackstorm & Zeton -Fox & Falco
5: Pong & DarkEdge - ROB & Game and Watch
5: Ratman & Dragonpoet - ZSS & Snake
7: Zhao & Alex - Toon Link & Samus/Marth
7: royal Tempest & Supergamer Toon Link & Lucario
9: Chaos & Stealth - Pikachu & Lucas
9: steeler & cpu - Pokemon Trainer & Level 9 Pikachu (lol)

Depster

Smash Champion
There is a slight chance of me coming late sometime for friendlies =0 but I can't bring a tv... the only one I could take can't hook up to wiis and I've never seen any RF switches with wii outlets and I'm lazy anyway sooo... ya I need to come sometime =0

KY_Des

Smash Ace
fun tourney. and dont forget like i said to list any and all info concerning us going to hobo so can make a decision on how ima get there and pay for it. If not screw that and lets get ready for jccc3. Karma thanx for the crazy matches even though i though i was gonna lose like the whole time. I pulled off some lucky stuff so ill jus take it in stride lol. and to the rest of you guys great tournament and thanx for the participation from u guys. laterz

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Lulz Tourney of the Week (Choose Your Opponent's character) Results

1: The Guy Who Beat J. Turley
2: Affinity
3: DarkEdge
4: StealthRaptor
5: Zeton
5: KY
7: ChaosTheory
7: Supergamer
9: **** Johnson (Alex)
9: Royal Tempest
9: Domo

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
After that Lulz tourney, I feel the need to pcik up Falcon. Seems that everyone picked him for me. Which lead to epic PAUNCHes.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
God**** I'm tired and sore. Good games everyone. Let's hope in four weeks we'll be able to secure even more people for the next bi-weekly as we take a round off for HOBO11.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I know what I need to work on...and will patch that gap in my technique, good fights and hope to spar again real soon :3

Next time I'll be ready.

*vanishes into the darkness of the night*

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Some great shenanigans tonight especially on hanenbow. Probably best pit stage ever next to sky world.
Inferno what's the name of that crazy anime about the school only hiring female teachers?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Had a blast last night, everyone.

Get those videos up! This was a tourney, but I had more lulz this tournament than I ever had in friendlys. The only thing missing will be amazing audio commentary.

Highlight:

Zeton: Where's the C4? WHERE IS IT?
Snake: Now!
Zeton: Ack!
Me: There it is, Baby!
AttackstorM: <Breaks his own shield>

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Some great shenanigans tonight especially on hanenbow. Probably best pit stage ever next to sky world.
Inferno what's the name of that crazy anime about the school only hiring female teachers?
I, Me, My, Strawberry Eggs

My favorite moments were "Donkey Kong has ****ing had it!" *Donkey Punches Snake and Meta off the screen at once*

And

Royal Tempest as Marth: "Can we talk about this?!"
Me as Ganon: "SPARTA!" *side tilts him off the stage*

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Had a blast last night, everyone.

Get those videos up! This was a tourney, but I had more lulz this tournament than I ever had in friendlys. The only thing missing will be amazing audio commentary.

Highlight:

Zeton: Where's the C4? WHERE IS IT?
Snake: Now!
Zeton: Ack!
Me: There it is, Baby!
AttackstorM: <Breaks his own shield>
I'm going to try my best to upload all the videos by tomorrow; definitely some really memorable moments.

In other news, I'm taking a week-long hiatus from smash. Call/text me this coming weekend if anythings going on then.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I'm going to try my best to upload all the videos by tomorrow; definitely some really memorable moments.

In other news, I'm taking a week-long hiatus from smash. Call/text me this coming weekend if anythings going on then.
Haha, cool. Hold on to those original files so I can copy them from ya.

Also, like I told supergamer, everyone has off days. That's you, me, Mew2King, everyone. So don't feel discouraged if you think you're not doing as well as you usually do. Thinking about it only makes it harder to get back in your groove.

Top Bottom