• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well i dont think ill be able to make this houston trip this time. =/

but good news for any tx tournaments in 2009...there could potentially be a housing check point in dallas @ my future apartment there.

hey zeton! if you get a chance could you make the following files for me:

checkersboard.bmp : a bitmap drawing of a checkers board

chip1.bmp : a bitmap drawing of a checkers piece

chip2.bmp : a bitmap drawing of a checkers piece that is a different color from chip1

chip1king.bmp : the checkers piece in king form

chip2king.bmp : the other checkers piece in king form

A white or transparent background in each bitmap is ok.

you can make them any color you want.

Rememeber to make the circle part of the chip.bmp proportional to the checkers board you draw.

if you can do this then thanks in advanced and ill catch u on aim sometime.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
well i dont think ill be able to make this houston trip this time. =/

but good news for any tx tournaments in 2009...there could potentially be a housing check point in dallas @ my future apartment there.

hey zeton! if you get a chance could you make the following files for me:

checkersboard.bmp : a bitmap drawing of a checkers board

chip1.bmp : a bitmap drawing of a checkers piece

chip2.bmp : a bitmap drawing of a checkers piece that is a different color from chip1

chip1king.bmp : the checkers piece in king form

chip2king.bmp : the other checkers piece in king form

A white or transparent background in each bitmap is ok.

you can make them any color you want.

Rememeber to make the circle part of the chip.bmp proportional to the checkers board you draw.

if you can do this then thanks in advanced and ill catch u on aim sometime.

ok, what style do you want it? Like just classic checker pieces or etc? and how big do you exactly want it?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Very Nice. I laud the use of excellent MG music and wish those tracks were in the game. I wish I could have Metal Gear music on every time I played. It makes me feel... heroic.
Get a mp3 player lol
with all that money you got XD

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Lol that's the complete opposite with me, you guys should see me play when I have music in my ears, I'm a whole different fox.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
so when is jccc3? and to karma i watched our fights again and in one of em in the singles grand finals like number 6. I using tornado a lot im surprised u didnt throw your controller like a grenade at me in real life lol. i didnt really notice till i watched after. my bad on that. I felt like such a noob watchin that im embarassed.:urg:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so when is jccc3? and to karma i watched our fights again and in one of em in the singles grand finals like number 6. I using tornado a lot im surprised u didnt throw your controller like a grenade at me in real life lol. i didnt really notice till i watched after. my bad on that. I felt like such a noob watchin that im embarassed.:urg:
atm the people at JCCC are more concerned with the massive melee tourney. I would say they would wait till after the tourney before we get the melee one up. I will keep you guys posted for when wichita will **** KC :D

EDIT: NEW INFO. due to the fact that we are driving, we actually get to stay at Bear's place. This not only cuts off the housing fee, but it it shortens the drive on friday and saturday by at least a half hour.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I swear that video affinity put up makes me ashamed to play brawl. Idk wat the whole mentality deal is. i really dont get it. Ppl get so stressed out and hyped up..... ITS A GAME. watch the fc6 melee montage. i watch it often. It keeps my mindset right. through all the amazing ats and stuff off that screen we all still ppl that are havin fun jus so happens we like competition. I think karma understands thats why both of us were laughin in the grand finals over stuff at the last biweekly. And teams was funny too especially the character select screen haha

Karmacide

Smash Lord
LOL. Thats's okay, you know me I don't John about stuff. The way I see it, if you're using it that much than it's my fault for not having grenades around to make you stop.

But hey, if you wanna stop using it against me I won't say 'no'! :laugh:

I like watching videos of myself play. I can see my own bad habits, but the problem is trying to break those habits. Some things I'll be working on:

1) Stop finishing my strings if they're being blocked...
2) Mix up my defense, I block more than spot dodge and roll. I get grabbed a lot.
3) Work more aerials into my game.
4) Strengthen my throwing game.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I swear that video affinity put up makes me ashamed to play brawl. Idk wat the whole mentality deal is. i really dont get it. Ppl get so stressed out and hyped up..... ITS A GAME. watch the fc6 melee montage. i watch it often. It keeps my mindset right. through all the amazing ats and stuff off that screen we all still ppl that are havin fun jus so happens we like competition. I think karma understands thats why both of us were laughin in the grand finals over stuff at the last biweekly. And teams was funny too especially the character select screen haha
I posted it because it was funny.

EDIT: NEW INFO. due to the fact that we are driving, we actually get to stay at Bear's place. This not only cuts off the housing fee, but it it shortens the drive on friday and saturday by at least a half hour.
Thank. God.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
so is your snake going to be lifitingsome weights and trying to get stronger? how dare you snake is strong enough already lol.
Snake is too gentle. Haven't you seen his down throw?

I want him to body slam people so hard that they smash through the platforms and fall to their deaths beneath the stages. That's right. Every downgrab will become a spike.

But no seriously, I should use down throw setups more. I normally tend to throw people off the stage to start my edge guard game, but for characters that are hard to edge guard (MK, Pit, etc) It doesn't put me at an advantage. If I predict where people go I can get up tilts/ftilts off of those things... I've done it a few times to some of you. :p

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
so list of people who are going:
Affinity
stealth
attack
zeton
domo

list of people who may go (depending on if they get money):
inferno
rebd
chaos

list of people who may go if there is room and they are needed:
me

people who have enough money to do anything but keep winning money in tourneys so that someone who needs it wont get it and is not going to the tourney:

?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
anyways. all i wanted to do is say that if there is space and it could make it cheaper for everyone i would be able to go as long as i have a notice in time.... like before the end of the week.

Top Bottom