• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Had a blast last night, everyone.

Get those videos up! This was a tourney, but I had more lulz this tournament than I ever had in friendlys. The only thing missing will be amazing audio commentary.

Highlight:

Zeton: Where's the C4? WHERE IS IT?
Snake: Now!
Zeton: Ack!
Me: There it is, Baby!
AttackstorM: <Breaks his own shield>

LOL I KNOW THAT WAS HILARIOUS! XD

I gotta watch your moves more closely X_X

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Doubles Results

1: Ky & Domo -Metaknight & Pit/Marth

Ky & Domo = Heaven or Hell
LETS ROCK!
Go Guilty Gear lol =P

Good games everyone. I need more practice. Especially against ROB. Cameron's already realized he's already my counter. He doesn't counter Pit... jus me. Need to fix that. And the rest of you need to practice against CAMPERS! WTH guys?

And Zeton you should rewatch Gamble and Psycho ****** a couple more times. That might be able to help you with your problem.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
ill probly fly lol see yal there jk
oh i didnt know i took 4th, i thought it was 5th, oh well, that is still unacceptable. If you guys is just gonna let karma win then let me handle him. Ill show ya how to work a snake with a good monkey.....in a way...that dont sound right...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Doubles Results

1: Ky & Domo -Metaknight & Pit/Marth
2: Meta Gear Solid (Affinity & Karmacide) - Metaknight & Snake
3: GigaJiggaNiggz (Cameron & Clel) - Donkey Kong/ROB/Wolf & Fox/Marth
4: Attackstorm & Zeton -Fox & Falco
5: Pong & DarkEdge - ROB & Game and Watch
5: Ratman & Dragonpoet - ZSS & Snake
7: Zhao & Alex - Toon Link & Samus/Marth
7: royal Tempest & Supergamer Toon Link & Lucario
^^^^9: steeler & cpu - Pokemon Trainer & Level 9 Pikachu (lol) ^^^^
v v v v9: Chaos & Stealth - Pikachu & Lucas v v v v
fixed

pikachu and i will be back at the next doubles to **** some more and get more lulz whenever pika kills someone

TEAM POKEMON

MUTHUH FAWKUHS

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Me and Karma fought first round. He won 2-0 but he was over 140 on the last stock each time. **** Snake, he always finishes before me... lol.
you should know by now that snake likes to use his 12 ***** on little boys like lucas and pit

still cant believe i screwed up on that first match in teams >_< freakin pk thunder making me go into helpless free fall......lucas would be over 9000 levels better if that didnt send him into free fall....soo much better...curse you sakurai.......curse you :mad::mad:

oh and steeler...our team is actually higher than you because we faced the better overall teams so we get higher on the list

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hm... Dojo seems pretty good. At least in that fight. Not so much here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1_DHLkLgg&feature=related

Read the comments too.
That vid is 3 months old. The ones I posted were from a few days ago.

EDIT: Just checked the greyhound bus site. I don't think taking a greyhound bus to Houston is a very good idea; riding in a bus for more than 15 hours doesn't sound very fun.

We can get there in a little under 9 hours with us driving ourselves.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my tahoe seats 5, i think. 6 if you squeeze your ***** in there. but i don't think my mom would like the idea of driving it down to texas. actually i don't think she likes the idea of me going down there at all so...

renting a car is not a bad idea.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok guys here is the deal. nynja said the plane tickets would be 200$, which is not very good. For driving it is a 600 mile one way trip, 1200 round. my car can go 360-420 miles on a tank of gas. assuming 45$ per tank, that is 135$ total and 27$ per person with 5 people. idk about others driving, but we need to make a decision fast. do we really want to go? i dont mind driving, as it is only 9 hours straight through (minus a little cause i go a little faster then the speed limit). we also need a head count.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You know I'm up for it.

Also just to remind everyone who's planning on going: If you're riding with Stealth, bring at least $75-$80. That will cover carpooling, the venue fee, 1v1, 2v2, and food.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well just a thought (i have no clue how much a hotel costs so i am giving a random guess) lets say we fit 6 people in a room, at 120 per night. that is only 40 dollars for housing. that isnt too bad lol.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I've slept in worse situations in my life time, I wouldn't have a problem with what ever, hell I'd sleep in the car if i had to.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yay 4th every other post in a row - imo the only real limiting factor is money, which atm is probably going to top 100$ per person with driving, and far more for flying,

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
hey thats not too bad at all! I could afford that I think, question that's on my mind is...don't we have to pre-register for this tourney? As well as a pre pay?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
hey thats not too bad at all! I could afford that I think, question that's on my mind is...don't we have to pre-register for this tourney? As well as a pre pay?
As far as I know, there's no pre-registration. I'll try and confirm it this tomorrow.

Something else I just thought about: I'm pretty sure NO hotel will allow more than 4 people per room. We're gonna have to factor in more rooms.

Rooming with BNB doesn't sound too bad now, even if he does live 1.5 hours away from the event.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
sigh, so this has gone from FREE to 120 ****ing dollars?! O.o I don't have that kind of money. As for this being "reasonable", yeah its reasonable if you our your parent sjust **** money. -_-; There's no way I can go to this. I'm hard pressed enough getting the money for entry fees.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I can afford it and renting a car someone has to be 25+. My car only takes $40 for a fill up but like I said it's hell driving it long distances, on me not the car. I've got the days off for it so you know I'm in.

Like I told Steven when I called him earlier I feel really good about this, like I'm going to do really really well feeling.

Top Bottom