• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
did you guys hear about the hurricane that is headed towards USA? its called hurricane ike...they said its slow moving but when it hits it hits hard XD...I knew brawl had something to do with real life lawl

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i noticed that earlier, this tiny *** hurricane that was category 4 and i am like noway. after it hits the US, someone needs to take a picture of it right as it is hittling land, then put in the workds IKE FSMASH

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Hurricane Ike LOL, did they let some kid name it? "I swirl for my friends!" haha. I'll be there at Andy's when everything starts up ; )

Clel

Smash Journeyman
lol, after that I'm definitely going to have to train some more... and I'ma have to pick Marth up again real quick for the tourney

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
man i had th CRAZIEST kills with lucas today...first i did a pk fire stage spike on zamus, then in teams the other team bpth had one stock left and i pk froze them both and killed em, and then i got a kill with wavebounced pk fire to magnet pull ^_^

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Who did you drop you're insane marth for, Snake and Meta?
I've thought about it and I'm not going through with that. I thought I could be much better with Snake and Metaknight then I could've been with Marth but I've weighted it out and learned their fighting styles don't fit mine.

I am bored with Marth however. It's cause I've been digging up too much information trying to get better ever since my wii got back, normally I pwn when I keep things simple and lean back. Also for one of those for fun tourneys maybe we could do a main-trade, where people will trade mains with their opponent or something. Or your opponent picks your character.

Speaking of for fun tourneys I can go wild with that idea:
*Main-Trade
*Basic Evo Items Tourney. (I like SmashBoard's Item Ruleset better though)
*Players fight with CPU Partners
*All stages allowed tourney with Random stage select.
*Combine all four for even more twisted results.

Oh ya might aswell add this in - I took home someone else's controller by mistake so if anyone got the sweaty, beaten up, piece of junk gray controller just bring it to Cameron's and we can swap back.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I have a fun idea for the side $1 tournament! :

_

1) Before the first game, a coin is flipped. Whoever wins the coin flip chooses the character BOTH PLAYERS must play as for the first game, as in both players must use the SAME CHARACTER for the first game.

2) The first game's level will be a random neutral.

3) The winner of the previous game picks a character for his/her opponent to use in the next game. Then the loser of the previous game will counterpick a character for his/her opponent to use for the next game.

4) The loser of the previous game counterpicks the level to be played on in the next game from the list of neutrals/counterpicks.

5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 for every game played after.
_

Whaddyathink?

Top Bottom