• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Fantastic session on Saturday! I experienced so much technique as well as learned new skills and combos, haha I got a nifty trick for next session, be ready for me ! :3

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Me and Affinity were talking about possibly beginning a set of bi-weekly tourneys for both fun and serious competitive play. We want to do it as a series of tourneys with an entry fee and cash prize for the winner, so what were looking at right now is who would be interested if we set this up this way?

On other notes, it was awesome playing tonight. Me and Clel were disappointed we still fell close but just ever so short of sending Affinity and Karma to losers bracket, but c'es la vie. Hope we can all get together again real soon.
yea this sounds good, i tried getting a biweekly tournament type of shindig set up in the past for melee but everyone seem to never want to play melee towards then end of its life a bit before brawl came out. now it seems more people are having an interest and this looks like it will work now
is that you nathan?
no nathan is nynja. and nice sig lol.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
**** i wish i could have showed up. =[

and the bi-weekly thing sounds freakin awesome, hope it comes to fruition.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Well I've discussed the Bi-Weekly idea with my family and they have come to the conclusion that every other Saturday is just fine with them for me hosting, so we have a guarenteed place to play then.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
man that was a blast, love the close matches like the doubles tourney and the finals against Affinity, also Karma and Infern gave me some good matches after the tournies.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright, I'm in the process of uploading the Losers/Winners/Grand Finals from the singles tournament last night. The videos can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/affinity2412

I'm not going to be able to upload all the vids tonight though, due to Youtube taking ****ING FOREVER to upload them, so I'll probably have the rest up tomorrow.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Dammit no1 told me!!! Oh well, I worked saturday night anyway. So, when's the next time we brawl?? My Pit got better =]

KY_Des

Smash Ace
very good games tonight yall. i was able to pull of a beastly 65 damage combo on poor KY. your put us beastly btw.
DON'T TELL PEOPLE!!! I didnt know pikachu was capable of stuff like that... =[
And thanks =D I try to pull Pit away from his throne as King of Spam lol.

So brawl? When, where, must.. play... going into withdraw......

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
DON'T TELL PEOPLE!!! I didnt know pikachu was capable of stuff like that... =[
And thanks =D I try to pull Pit away from his throne as King of Spam lol.

So brawl? When, where, must.. play... going into withdraw......
and then guess who pulled that post from the ashes to comment, and then say DONT TELL PEOPLE :psycho:
anyways affinity you got to make those vids load faster.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Just so you know our next Bi-weekly, for those of you who missed the first will be September 6th. My general time for when you can start showing up for these will be around 2pm each Saturday so that it gives me time to make sure the basement is set up. I'm hoping I can continue on Stealth Raptor to provide a second set up for us and that all of you spread the word. Put up fliers on the WSU campus if you want, get people interested in playing. They don't have to be the best to play with us.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For future reference, guys when you need help finding my house, or have any questions, you need to call my home number (522 - 2788) as not only is my phone missing, but I cannot recieve text messages on it anyway and I can't recieve calls in the basement.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Well wherever it is, it's deader than a doornail. We've pretty much torn the house apart looking for it, so anyone who was here Saturday, please check to see if you accidentily grabbed my cellphone, it's pretty thin, black and glossy.

It was found in the garbage XD My mother is a cleaning freak.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol took youtube (AKA Boochshack) long enough. All good matches though. Very close stuff.

On the subject of The Bi-weeklies, we are dropping the entry fee to a more manageable 5 dollars per person, me and Affinity felt it's a bit expesive to drain you guys of 10 bucks every two weeks, so take comfort in that. Also, this weekend we'll probably be getting together for some more friendlies if anyone wants to get some more practice in (coughZetoncough). It will probably be either at my house or Karmacide's, but we'll look into it more as the week goes on.

PS: Captain Falcon says: Be Cool! Stay in School!....YES!

Top Bottom