• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
also i tossed out chaostheory's name because the guy i saw said he was a lucas main and chaos is a lucas main so...

2+2=4

also he was with an asian guy, i think he's a smasher too, iduno

anyway smash today was nice, too bad i had to leave early. :\

small tv and brawl at lunch would be ****ing AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAAAA we could take turns taking the wii or something if necessary

edit yeah 12:20

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
nah my friend doesnt really play brawl...I mean he plays whenever we head over to his house and we bring a wii, but thats about it. Also I'm confused about what time we are heading for lunch tommorow

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah it'll have to be nynja's then

also i won't have a phone tomorrow since i'm getting a different service and it takes 24 hours so...where do you wanna meet up affinity?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Guys, I just realized a really easy and obvious way how to never get cargo-hold stage-spiked by DK and get DK killed instead.

Details on Saturday.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah you can tech stage spikes...

also by "where" i actually meant "where in the RSC so i can wait there"

i guess i'll just hang around for an hour or something

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
What ups dooodz. So apparently Down B is the best move rob has xD ... unfortunately i still lose to falco's due to my subconcious beatings from melee. :( anyways my skillz have like tripled from the last time i was there. So if there's a smash night this weekend ima come pwn some faces off!

i lol'd at edge's post...

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ok so today is Friday...are we meeting up somewhere for smash today? I get out of class today at 12:20 :3

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yeah you can tech the Cargo toss and Footstool Jump DK before he can do anything for the instant kill. I've done it once as Wolf.
Yeah, I figured it'd be pretty obvious.

What ups dooodz. So apparently Down B is the best move rob has xD ... unfortunately i still lose to falco's due to my subconcious beatings from melee. :( anyways my skillz have like tripled from the last time i was there. So if there's a smash night this weekend ima come pwn some faces off!

i lol'd at edge's post...
Wow, I haven't seen you post in a good while. Whats up? You need to come smash with us this weekend; should be awesome.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
The 9 hour smashfest was amazing; it was a total blast.

Here's the results of the mini-mini-mini-tournament we had, again, if anyone's curious:

1st - Affinity------------(Meta Knight)
2nd - Attackstorm-----(Falco)
3rd - Stealth Raptor---(Pikachu)
4th - KY-----------------(Pit)
5th - Daniel-------------(Ike)
6th - ChaosTheory-----(Lucas)

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
**** ike and his unusually long range that reaches past his sword........metal/bunny/fast/heavy gravity fights for the freakin win XD

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Speaking of No Johns. I was talking to Shannon the other day while playing as many of you have had the chance to meet him. Anyway I'm stomping his face in with Jiggz and talking about how sometimes my batteries can run out at a crucial moment and kill me and he told me No Johns. I said I was Johnning as nothing happened yet and he just repeated it. So I decided no more Pre-johns.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
yeah its at ninja's. i dont know what time though.

update: my grandparents are in town from texas... i know, i know, no johns. but really i dont think ill be able to make it :(

it allways seems like whenever i want to do something smash related something allways comes up... i hate my life lol

Top Bottom