• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If you don't get the video I listed first viewing I suggest watching the upper right corner of it, if you still don't get it, well you just don't even know!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
sweet a huge convention happening in wichita. that won't include as many cosplayers.

sounds GREAT.

tenren

Smash Rookie
sorry guys for taking so long to get the results up. I took yest off and spent the whole day sleeping lol. I should have every thing up today. I have the top 8 but lost the full 42 list. So Ill get the 8 up and see if I can find the whole list. Hopefuly the next one I host wont be a mass of chaos like this last one. And better prizes. If I would of know what they were giving away I'd would have got'n something else lol. I'd like to think you all for coming out. And a huge thanks to Affinity and InfernoRage for the help!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
sorry guys for taking so long to get the results up. I took yest off and spent the whole day sleeping lol. I should have every thing up today. I have the top 8 but lost the full 42 list. So Ill get the 8 up and see if I can find the whole list. Hopefuly the next one I host wont be a mass of chaos like this last one. And better prizes. If I would of know what they were giving away I'd would have got'n something else lol. I'd like to think you all for coming out. And a huge thanks to Affinity and InfernoRage for the help!!
Will you be posting them in the "Tournament Results" section?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Okay I gotta know something Affinity. Was it just me, or did it feel like every single time I was playing, everyone was watching me and wanting to know who I usually play as? I had to hear you say "He mains random" like five times through the day if my ears weren't decieving me. Was everybody really -that- interested?

Edit: Karma I know I was SO pissed when I saw Lil Mac on the Dojo then saw he was a trophy and not a playable character. He's so awesome, I've been wanting him in since 64. Also, we all already know you're not a tier *****. That's Affinity, the ******* who switched to Marth on that Lucas! lol (j/k)

Karmacide

Smash Lord
That's Affinity, the ******* who switched to Marth on that Lucas! lol (j/k)
Yeah. That poor girl. WHY did you do that anyway, Affinity? :p You probably could have beat her without the shenanigans. If you just wanted to show the infinite you could have done it on one of her lives, but to kill all three stocks with it? You have no soul!

Good memories: The first time I talked to AttackstorM on Smashboards, my first real melee tournament and first encounter with the Lawrence players.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=42807

If this tournament and AttackstorM didn't come around I probably would have stopped playing the game completely, telling myself there's no way I can compete. I had already stopped for over a year when this happened.

Thank you, Josh. You're the best! I wouldn't still be playing smash if it wasn't for you!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You know, that reminds me. If it weren't for you guys I would never have gotten serious with my competitive game (if you can even call what I do at tournaments "serious": COME OUN! PAAAAUUNCH!). Now I'm having the most fun I've had in my life with a video game and playing better than I ever thought I could.

PS: STOP MAKING ME PLAY CAPTAIN FALCON DITTOS! XD

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Yeah. That poor girl. WHY did you do that anyway, Affinity? :p You probably could have beat her without the shenanigans. If you just wanted to show the infinite you could have done it on one of her lives, but to kill all three stocks with it? You have no soul!

Good memories: The first time I talked to AttackstorM on Smashboards, my first real melee tournament and first encounter with the Lawrence players.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=42807

If this tournament and AttackstorM didn't come around I probably would have stopped playing the game completely, telling myself there's no way I can compete. I had already stopped for over a year when this happened.

Thank you, Josh. You're the best! I wouldn't still be playing smash if it wasn't for you!
Wow that does bring back memories! it's been quite a ride since then. me and you were the original two competitive players from smashboards. it was like me and u 1st generation, then 2nd generation had people like mprism, darkcobra, nopants, light, rice...etc, now 3rd genaration has affinity, nynja, inferno, goat etc..

well anyway no problem glad to be a part of your inspiration.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
smash today was great. it was a nice measuring stick for myself. :) definitely gonna be a regular at smashfests from now on!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yes yes it was alot of fun!

Steeler- you have an awesome PT. i now have some respect for the team. good job.

Affinity- :p im ahead in wins. YOUR TOO SLOW

Nynja- your diddy is too good. nothing but those nanners. glad i could take some from you (matches and nanners)

Karmicide- your snake is also too good. we need to play more as i need more practice vs good snakes!

overall gg's to all.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Sorry I couldn't be there to smash with you guys, I'm a bit busy this week anyway. We'll have to get together this weekend and I'll show you my moves.

Then maybe I'll play the game too.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Okay I gotta know something Affinity. Was it just me, or did it feel like every single time I was playing, everyone was watching me and wanting to know who I usually play as? I had to hear you say "He mains random" like five times through the day if my ears weren't decieving me. Was everybody really -that- interested?
I think your ears were deceiving you lol

lol idk. Play to win, right?

Affinity- :p im ahead in wins.
For now. You just wait ;)

Top Bottom