• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
**** I'm beginning to think we need to all get modded Wiis for some of these SSBB skin hacks. Syntax Errors has put out some really high quality work.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
My cousin came over and I was about to own him with Captain Falcon when suddenly the screen went green and said "Captain Falcon is too manly to use", now it won't play any games anymore! CAPTAIN FALCON IS GAY!!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
at least we know that ken still plays... and as the same character lol.

update. i went to a grand prix in denver. and here is the results.
i took 42nd place winning $250 and 1 pro point.
kenny (he used the smash name ken when we went to trents house) took 4th winning $2,000 and 6 pro points.
brett mccleaf took 31st winning $500 and 2 pro points.

i wont be in the magic scene for 2 months and was wondering... WHO IS UP FOR SOME SMASH!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!!?!?!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Falcon Paunch it.

That reminded me that Nynja's Wii died some time ago. Did he get it fixed or just buy a new one?

I'm paranoid now since I know two people now who have had the wii die on them and I've voided my warranty with a mod chip.
His controller got messed up by his dog or something and it had some kind of an effect on Wii... If I remember right...

Fun news: The No Tripping Hack is out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwwUfuJZr8

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
wooooooooo we got the truck fixed so now i have a vehicle so now i can go to brawlfests! and assuming you guys don't host the same time we are out car shopping, i should be ready to go this weekend.

YE-SZ YE-SZ YE-SZ YE-SZ YE-SZ

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I just heard that apparently the Wichita Anime convention is Sunday and there was supposed to be a SSBB tourney there but you had to preregister or some gayness

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I believe I'm going to be passing through Wichita and staying the night this Tuesday, Aug 19. Can anyone put me up for the night? I'll be in probably around 8-9 pm, and I'll be up for some games. I play Brawl and Soul Calibur 4.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Oh that's right. I forgot. Do you have a dog, Clel?:chuckle:
Oh yes, I was playing my dog in brawl and three stocked it so it pissed on my wii! That's what happened!!!

Actually the dog stays in the backyard! I have a hacking device and a Wii upgrade which didn't mix well with it... ALWAYS SAY NO TO THE UPGRADES

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
affinity: me and pong played the other day. he beat my G&W with both R.O.B. and META... i think after playing you i kinda stoped caring a little lol... no johns

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I am Attackstorm ! ! How could anyone stay away from this game! Let's smash~! I'm free mostly anytime because I'm in between jobs again for about 2 weeks lol, my new one has a better schedule so I will be able to play a lot more! Maybe we could get a little something going tommorrow?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Friday is fine with me. We'll party until the cows come home and then we'll tell them a lie about how we're too busy to hang out with them and they'll think we're cheating on them with another bovine and we'll end up going through a seperation period in which we realize we actually really do care for the cows, but when we go to take them back they won't because they know we haven't really changed and will leave them again for that next fling with smash whenever it calls and we'll all die alone and unhappy. That's where babies come from.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
LOL only time I can play brawl is at these get togethers... that's coo, strangely I'm normally better at games when I don't play them often so they're still fresh and entertaining =)

BTW what do you guys think about item play? Before my wii bricked I did some matches against CPUs with items on to test it and it was fun, mainly cause Brawl CPUs fight even better with items. It didn't feel as one dimensional as playing without them and it seemed to even out the "defense>offense" issues.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't mind item play much, but I prefer to use the "competitive" item play ruleset to keep things form getting ********. The other night one of my friends online turned on items and killed me with Two timers in a row and Zelda's Fair

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind item play much, but I prefer to use the "competitive" item play ruleset to keep things form getting ********. The other night one of my friends online turned on items and killed me with Two timers in a row and Zelda's Fair
Ya I used to competitive one aswell, I don't like Smash Balls though, and Smart Bombs shouldn't of been banned imo, the action movie explosion is fun to use!

Items are for scrubs
The comps are scrubs =( I went from four stocking them to barely holding up.

Top Bottom