• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
well my ***** is like 14 inches so yours is good enough for me 8D

Someone quote this message, change it, and make it say perverted things plzkthnx
Fixed! =D

I really don't think the TV is even 18. I need to check it, but I suspsect it's signifigantly smaller than that, probably clsoer to 14 or 16. I used to have an extra TV for taking places, wish I still did.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
button mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mash...

yay i win!!!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
button mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mashbutton mash button mash...

yay i win!!!!
Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i mean. there is some skill but very little of it. its mostly button mashing and winning.

anyways. its a definite that ill be there sunday! nynjas at 1 correct?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I really wish I had the 360 or PS3 to play SC4 on, but I don't. I'm sure it's great though. Upon further inspection, it seems my TV is a mere 13 inch, which is exceptionally small for Brawl to be played on, so I don't think I'll bring it unless you guys really want me to.

Karmacide

Smash Lord

yay i win!!!!
Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.
You guys aren't talking about Soul calibur are you? :laugh:

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
whats up my ninjas

hello everyone im chaos theory. I made an account on here because i heard there was a wichita area thread so i decided to join because i need people who are good at the game (and live in the same city as me:dizzy:) if i want to get any better...so here i am :bee:...I main lucas and secondary kirby (but no where near as good with kirby as i am wih luas)....I have played against my friends who used to be veteran meee player but now play brawl and beat them most of the time, but now want to find people who have been to tournaments that can help me improve my game

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
hello everyone im chaos theory. I made an account on here because i heard there was a wichita area thread so i decided to join because i need people who are good at the game (and live in the same city as me:dizzy:) if i want to get any better...so here i am :bee:...I main lucas and secondary kirby (but no where near as good with kirby as i am wih luas)....I have played against my friends who used to be veteran meee player but now play brawl and beat them most of the time, but now want to find people who have been to tournaments that can help me improve my game
Hey whats up; nice to see more Wichitan brawlers popping up.

If you wanna meet up with us and brawl we'll all be meeting this Sunday at around 1pm if you wanna stop by.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
error error error.... girlfriend trying to interfere...

she is trying to volunteer me to do things for her mom again... this time its during sunday... im pretty sure i can get out of it though if i go to her house today after work.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Are we having a wichita tourney or something soon???? if a bunch of people come over tomorrow we should have a small tourney, 5 bucks to enter, one dollar goes to me since i have bills and its hosted at my place ;] second place keeps there money and first place winner takes the rest!!!!! I guess it will start at 1230. i only have one tv and one wii so it will prob take awhile so it would only be singles. i have to be at work at 8:29 we we'll have to pull it off by then be there by 1230 to be in it! but as early as 1130( i need sleep) call before you come 316-990-5058

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Are we having a wichita tourney or something soon???? if a bunch of people come over tomorrow we should have a small tourney, 5 bucks to enter, one dollar goes to me since i have bills and its hosted at my place ;] second place keeps there money and first place winner takes the rest!!!!! I guess it will start at 1230. i only have one tv and one wii so it will prob take awhile so it would only be singles. i have to be at work at 8:29 we we'll have to pull it off by then be there by 1230 to be in it! but as early as 1130( i need sleep) call before you come 316-990-5058
Sounds awesome! I'm in.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright guys I have the full final results from yesterday's tournament (if you're interested):

1st - Karmacide______(Snake)
2nd - Nynja__________(Diddy)
3rd - Goat___________(MK)
4th - Affinity_________(MK)
5th - KY_____________(Pit)
5th - InfernoRage_____(Random)
7th - DubKid_________(MK)
7th - Clel____________(Marth)
9th - DarkEdge_______(Game & Watch)
9th - Wizzy__________(Wolf)
9th - Dyno__________(Marth)
13th - ChaosTheory___(Lucas)
13th - Scrudy________(Ike)

It was a lot of fun. We should do something like this again soon!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
he didnt choose random at all he just counter picked everybody lol
i cannot believe i got 9th..... it makes me sad to see it.
of course. i did beat that meta knight of yours ;) in friendlies..... :(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol DarkEdge you've given my secret away! It's true but it's easier to put random than:

InfernoRage: G&W, Wolf, DK, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon (and I'm pretty sure I used someone else, but can't remember who it was)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
lol DarkEdge you've given my secret away! It's true but it's easier to put random than:

InfernoRage: G&W, Wolf, DK, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon (and I'm pretty sure I used someone else, but can't remember who it was)
I just put everyone's mains next to their names.
****... I just rhymed...

You do main Random right? :laugh:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ah yes good old Lucario, he's so good. Yes I do main Random, though I actually *gasp* PRACTICED with just ONE character today. I needed to learn how to DK Stage spike, I've been putting it off.

P

PK_Kid

Let's do it again!! God**** Karma. He jab locked the **** out of me... curse him lol. Oh and Goat says the pizza was a great prize lol. I told him to get an account but he's lazy.

So who wants some combo-fest from Pit?

*Edit*
I need to make a new account and whatnot. I've still got Lucas over there lol

P

PK_Kid

And ChaosTheory jacked my pic of Lucas on the table!!!! WTF? lol I really need to make a new account

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You can just edit your current account you know on the User Control Panel and change your avater to any picture you want. I suggest a giant *****, no way you would get banned, not even.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Let's do it again!! God**** Karma. He jab locked the **** out of me... curse him lol. Oh and Goat says the pizza was a great prize lol. I told him to get an account but he's lazy.
Sorry, Kyle. :) I used to play pit, so I knew that his ground in-fighting is pretty bad (at least worst than snakes).

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
you people are so loud! if i was gonna beat snake i need silence!all them items went through my head affinity was callin out was messin with my mind! you all are workin together for a snake win...well thats what he wants you to do, he is a snake though, only betrayal will result....snakes are for fakes... ggs guys. ahem ahem, i had to let snake win so i could go to work..........no johns

Karmacide

Smash Lord
you people are so loud! if i was gonna beat snake i need silence!all them items went through my head affinity was callin out was messin with my mind! you all are workin together for a snake win...well thats what he wants you to do, he is a snake though, only betrayal will result....snakes are for fakes... ggs guys. ahem ahem, i had to let snake win so i could go to work..........no johns
You thought it was a one on one match, but it was really a team battle. :chuckle: My team won.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
And ChaosTheory jacked my pic of Lucas on the table!!!! WTF? lol I really need to make a new account
PSSH ***** this lucas on a walking table is mine....so ya I just bought a gamecube controller yesterday....man learning where all the buttons are freakin sucks >_< but im getting pretty used to it now...so hopefully once i get used to this controller i wont get my face pwned in like at the tournament o.O

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I've spent the last two days practicing with Kirby, DK and OMFG RLY?! Metaknight and I gotta say...I ****ing hate playing as metaknight regularly XD

Top Bottom