• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters
P

PK_Kid

For anyone wanting to smash this weekend we'll be meeting at Nynja's place tomorrow, probably around 1 or 2pm. !
Sweet my number's 312-2242. I'm gonna call you tomorrow to see if your still goin and to get directions so when I call at least you'll know who it is. I've been to his house before but I've got the sense of direction of a bird migrating north in a blizzard lol. AKA I don't remember how to get there =P

And I've been called a n00b first by the site, and now by Inferno... I've never had so much hate towards a word lol.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Sweet my number's 312-2242. I'm gonna call you tomorrow to see if your still goin and to get directions so when I call at least you'll know who it is. I've been to his house before but I've got the sense of direction of a bird migrating north in a blizzard lol. AKA I don't remember how to get there =P
I was talking about meeting on Saturday (yesterday), but I'll see if anybody wants to get together later today.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I just saw The Dark Knight and I'm absolutely speechless.

Greatest movie in cinematic history. Period.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
looks like my car will be full at the moment for the ride down to the jccc tournament... the people that will be in my car soo far is me, affinity, inferno, clel, clel's friend. nynja and paradox are flying down supposedly. anyone else driving too? karma were you planning on taking your car?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If we have to cram too many people into the car, I vote for tying the person who smells the worst to the roof.
Good thing I'll be wearing body-responsive deodorant :)

EDIT: Look what I found on page 33!!!
Hey, this is my first post. I was recommended by fastest and its finally good to know some good local players. Dont get me wrong, I'm not amazing myself. Fastest owned me at the Smash party on friday 3 weeks ago :dizzy: . It would be awesome if i could get some IM names and meet you guys sometime.

PS-When is that tourney at EB Games going to be held and at what location?

-Affinity2412
Memories...

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
hutch update: pong is going with his girlfriend to see her grandma instead of going to the tournament.... and also there is a magic tournament in springfield missouri this saturday.... i have not decided yet on which one im going to. i also may not be able to use the car so its prob going to be the magic tourney

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol No

btw I was thinking, considering how packed Josh's car will be on the way to overland park I decided I'm just gonna ride with my family up there and meet you all up at JCCC; do you guys a favor. ;)
you sure?? so your not going to try to get a setup going in my car to get some practice in? inferno do you know how to get to my house without affinity?
hutch update: pong is going with his girlfriend to see her grandma instead of going to the tournament.... and also there is a magic tournament in springfield missouri this saturday.... i have not decided yet on which one im going to. i also may not be able to use the car so its prob going to be the magic tourney
aw that sux...no hutch representation at the jccc? how will you get to a magic tourney that is even more far away if you are unable to use the car?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'll talk to Affinity about how to get to your house. We can probably still get a setup in the car somehow if Affinity wants to lend us the equipment.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'll talk to Affinity about how to get to your house. We can probably still get a setup in the car somehow if Affinity wants to lend us the equipment.
I thought you had everything you needed:
-Self Cooling Power Converter
-Power Strip
-Josh's small TV and setup

m i rite?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ah I thought the TV was yours ok. We still need the splitter though if we want to run my other screen for the person in the passenger seat. Though I might have another way to pull that off....I'll look into it.

I assume since Karmacide is going I'll be teaming up with Attackstorm then?

Oh and I have an alternate version of that if you want...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Ah I thought the TV was yours ok. We still need the splitter though if we want to run my other screen for the person in the passenger seat. Though I might have another way to pull that off....I'll look into it.
You should be able to fit 3 people in the back seat.

Awesome de-motivational poster btw

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
no i would really like to go but im unable to use the car and im going to ride with some friends of mine to the magic tourney.

at least i can win plane tickets for out of country... i dont think pokemon or smash could do this.

i allready know that affinity is a better smasher than i. and i dont think i could be able to beat karmacide's wicked snake...... 8D

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Come on, you knew it was coming. You sure you don't want to ride with us up there Affinity? It would really be good to be able to practice Doubles on the way there instead of just singles.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
omg! i really like that kingdom hearts song, its so mesmerizing every time i hear it!
tourny in a couple days everyone ready???

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
OMG who is that. Neway long time no speak to all of you. Looks like I am never getting into brawl. Besided the fact that I really suck at it, I have a Team of EoD for Gears of War. Big MLG people we are and we are in the summer season right now. I am sure that you will never see me play smash again unless we all get together for a **** feast on me. ;p

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Whats up all my brothers MRDROPASAC is in the house!!!!
Hey, welcome to SWF and the Wichita thread.

OMG who is that. Neway long time no speak to all of you. Looks like I am never getting into brawl. Besided the fact that I really suck at it, I have a Team of EoD for Gears of War. Big MLG people we are and we are in the summer season right now. I am sure that you will never see me play smash again unless we all get together for a **** feast on me. ;p
OMG its Trent! I haven't seen you post in eons!

Congrats on the GoW team; sounds awesome! Don't worry, if you ever come play smash we can have Halo or GoW set up so you can have a rapefest on us :p

tourny in a couple days everyone ready???
I was born...

Nevermind, too cliche lol

Top Bottom