• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i have been playing with dk and g&w(still) and i have to say that i like where my dk is going ;) although im sure karma wont have a problem with it since im not as good as the ol' darkrain...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
so this weekend at nynja's place? i kinda need to know ahead of time the place and time to see if i can make it! affinity showed me the JCCC results, which makes me even more excited for the chance to play you guys!

P

PK_Kid

You can just edit your current account you know on the User Control Panel and change your avater to any picture you want. I suggest a giant *****, no way you would get banned, not even.
Well my account name would still be PK Kid. It'd be weird to see a Pit named PK Kid lol. And I got something for you next time Andy. Most call it spam!!! Next time I fight you I'm aiming for 50+ projectiles!! If I can't win then I'll settle with being the most annoying opponent you've ever faced! Bwa hahaha

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
So, have we decided when we're getting together again? Me and Affinity had thought Friday might be good for everyone, but we also talked about Saturday too.

P

PK_Kid

I got a double at work Friday so if you guys get together then I'm SOL. I work at 5 on Saturday so that would be better for me but either way I'm pretty much screwed this weekend lol.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Hello everyone, I finally decided to join after Chaos said you guys were friendly. =3
I live in the Wichita area soooooo I might be able to come by once in a while.
Anyone else cream tabuu on intense?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hello everyone, I finally decided to join after Chaos said you guys were friendly. =3
I live in the Wichita area soooooo I might be able to come by once in a while.
Anyone else cream tabuu on intense?
Welcome to Smashboards. We'll be meeting either this Saturday or Sunday; check back here closer to then and you should have an answer.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
For those lurking the forum (or anyone here for that matter) want to play Melee throw me at text 316-706-0221. Project revival is growing and is open to anyone!

Good job at JCCC guys.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Talking to Affinity, we're currently looking at Saturday (AKA tomorrow) for getting together, but we aren't sure about Nynja and Karmacide's work schedules, so this could all be subject to change, but it's what we are looking at right now.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey affinity would you mind bringing your little recording splitter or whatever the hell it is called? We could start collecting some clips for a crew video. If the lag is too severe, we can at least record matches that the Wii let's us save (****ing time limit)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey affinity would you mind bringing your little recording splitter or whatever the hell it is called? We could start collecting some clips for a crew video. If the lag is too severe, we can at least record matches that the Wii let's us save (****ing time limit)
Sure no problem.

P

PK_Kid

Well I'm workin a garage sale at the house early in the mornin but if someone texts me tomorrow (Affinity normally does so if you could again that'd be great) to let me know if we're for sure doin this and where I'll try to show up. I'm sure Goat aint doin **** either so I'll tell him that he has to come or I'll cut him like fish fillet. Itadakimasu!! lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I discovered something today. Ganon vs. Metaknight is the single most one sided matchup in the entire game. Nothing is worse. Nothing. It made me want to cry.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Well I'm workin a garage sale at the house early in the mornin but if someone texts me tomorrow (Affinity normally does so if you could again that'd be great) to let me know if we're for sure doin this and where I'll try to show up. I'm sure Goat aint doin **** either so I'll tell him that he has to come or I'll cut him like fish fillet. Itadakimasu!! lol
I'll text you here pretty soon.

ya i might be able to make it but ill probably be and hour or two late so ya......oh ya and is it at nynja's house again?
Yep, same place.

I discovered something today. Ganon vs. Metaknight is the single most one sided matchup in the entire game. Nothing is worse. Nothing. It made me want to cry.
****. At its finest.

I'll be there dont worry, hopefully me and Infern will Dede double for another infinite chaingrab ; )
Forget my last statement >_>

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i slept in pretty hardcore today! sorry guys. and i have a car situation...as in i don't have a functioning car for college, which starts the 21st. meaning no car to go to smashfests or anything either. :| this problem will get fixed eventually though so...

P

PK_Kid

Yea, I ended up workin the garage sale longer than I thought then had to take a nap so I wasn't dead tired for work. It sucked hardcore. How was Nate's?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nice matches today affinity, even if they were wifi! i need to find a way to get over your snake and not get chaingrabbed as much by d3 but other than that i feel good. am i at least good enough to join the wichita crew? :D

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yea, I ended up workin the garage sale longer than I thought then had to take a nap so I wasn't dead tired for work. It sucked hardcore. How was Nate's?
BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

WE EACH WON A TOURNAMENT, FOUND OUT HOW TO DISABLE TRIPPING, AND GOT LAID!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/huge lies]

Anyways... Nate's was fun, just not that fun :laugh:

nice matches today affinity, even if they were wifi! i need to find a way to get over your snake and not get chaingrabbed as much by d3 but other than that i feel good. am i at least good enough to join the wichita crew? :D
Yeah man GGs; you have a really impressive PT. As for joining the crew, its a definite YES from me.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
All of that actually happened when Affinity left to get food. He just doesn't know. Yeah it was an awesome day, there was a Roll into Snake Forward Smash! ROK Combo!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
From the new ruleset set out by the SBR:

Counter
Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)

ROFLMAO Pictochat. Now you guys cant complain when I want to play there anymore

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
From the new ruleset set out by the SBR:

Counter
Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)

ROFLMAO Pictochat. Now you guys cant complain when I want to play there anymore
I'm more surprised by Green Hill Zone and Pirate Ship than anything else :ohwell:

EDIT: And Yoshi's Island (Melee)?!?! Wow...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
really the only one i see that is bad is Green hill zone. all of the banned/cp sould be flat out banned. every thing else seems alright though some bs CAN happen on pirate ship.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Here's the list I'll want to use when we host a big tournament:

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

Counter
Castle Siege
Delfino
Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Banned
-Everything Else-

P

PK_Kid

haha **** sounds like i missed out. Well I'm off Monday and Tuesday. Anyone else free? Get together?? One that I won't have to call in to work to join in???
And WTF IS UP WITH THOSE STAGES?!

If I get eaten by that giant bug, hit Sonic's spinning checkpoint, get shot by a picto missle or fire or spike or god knows what else is on that level, get shot by a god**** pirate, hit by a wall of lava, or get spiked on Yoshi's Island melee in a tournament, I'm pissin on the ruleset.

Do you see how much bs I jus listed that can happen on those levels?! How homo

Top Bottom