• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i get off work at 8. i might be able to make my way down there. pong is in winfield so he wont be with me. i might bring a friend if i do show up.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so I have a place to stay, at the original place I was going to stay at, but he got unsure the other day which is why I came to ask for an alternate. He and his roomate are moving into the dorms of some place that day though, so it probably wouldnt be the best place to play.

Can anyone host a small shindig? This coming Tuesday evening.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
well it's pretty late so i'll hit the sack...hope i don't sleep in and miss it. :\

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
tourney tommorow??? what?
something i can definitly attend what?
Registration is closed, but you can still pay $20 to get into Animefest to watch the tournament and enjoy all the free play.

It starts at 1pm at Best Western Hotels off Kellogg

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
i have to say, the many of the matches were really good. i think the match between nynja and karma was my favorite match of the day. btw this is JPOP if any of you saw me play, i was zamus against RAT in the first round

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
dragonpoet you should consider playing with these guys, you have potential man.

it was awesome finally meeting you guys and seeing the **** in person. let's hope next time i can actually play!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Oh yes you're the Zamus who fell prey to my Yoshi! AHAHAHA! *cackles madly* Well it finally happened, I used Captain Falcon in a tourney match victoriously. I took 5th again it seems. There's a pattern developing here with Nynja ****** me in tourneys. On the bright side, everyone got to experience the gayest Wolf in the midwest.

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
Oh yes you're the Zamus who fell prey to my Yoshi! AHAHAHA! *cackles madly* Well it finally happened, I used Captain Falcon in a tourney match victoriously. I took 5th again it seems. There's a pattern developing here with Nynja ****** me in tourneys. On the bright side, everyone got to experience the gayest Wolf in the midwest.
i thought i lost to your pit. o well. got to say, that was a pretty fun sonic vs. ganon match we had

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I'll be in town tomorrow night if anyone wants to play. It might be late though(past 9pm). Some place called Friends University. Dorms or something nearby.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
i thought i lost to your pit. o well. got to say, that was a pretty fun sonic vs. ganon match we had
We played a Yoshi v ZSS and then the Pit v ZSS. You've got a great ZSS btw, looking forward to playing you some more if you come hang out with the rest of us.

I'm a man of my word Affinity. Also, the after Tournament party at my house was awesome. When are we going to get the full top 8 results up so we can give Random that official tournament ranking? lol

Top Bottom