• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
We're currently waiting on confirmation as to Nathan's situation for using his place. He might be busy. If you guys are desperate to smash and/or need help finding Nathan's house just give me a call at 522-2788 and I can help out with that. Also, The J Turley combo is unstoppable and makes you Top Tier of Life.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
(crap i hit the enter key)

anyway, I'm gonna try to make it up there all the way from Hutchinson, and I MIGHT give you a buzz for directions Inferno.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah sure I'll host my house is empty for most of the day it seems. Just give everybody a call, Affinity and let them know how to get here if they don't know.

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
So where are we going today? im going and prolly bringing edge. > < i kind of owe him for *****ing hardcore at him yesterday

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Micro-tourney Results

1: Affinity - Metaknight
2: Clel - Marth
3: StealthRaptor - Pikachu
4: Attackstorm - Falco
5: Hard Drinkin' Lincoln(me) - Random
6: Zeton - Fox
7: DeBadass - Kirby
8: Supergamer - Pit
9: ChaosTheory - Lucas

We'll be posting the videos for this mini-tournament on youtube for you guys who missed it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
This is probably the most fun i have ever had playing brawl. I really need to get some real matches in vs rage, pong, and edge. anyways ggs. And i am sorry for the cgs zeton. they are just to fun/bad D:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
we need the doubles results!!!! lol

they were all gg's, it sux that me and pong had to play affinity and karma in the first round :*(
oh well. at least we made it to the grand finals to rematch them :) then lose again :(

i think i have greatly improved since the last time i came down to wichita.

im pretty sure i figured out which of the 4 chars that im using in doubles and singles.

next time attackstorm will have to stay long enough to play with me and pong. and nynja is going to have to make it to a smash night were we are there cause i barely make it to smash nights as it is :/

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Team Micro-Tourney Results

1: Affinity & Karmacide_________(MK / Snake)
2: Pong & Dark_EDGE___________(ROB / DK)
3: Zeton & SuperGamer_________(Fox / Pit)
4: Clel & InfernoRage___________(Marth / Random)
5: ChaosTheory & DeBadass_____(Lucas / Kirby)

Tonight was SOOO much fun!! Can't wait to do it again.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Me and Affinity were talking about possibly beginning a set of bi-weekly tourneys for both fun and serious competitive play. We want to do it as a series of tourneys with an entry fee and cash prize for the winner, so what were looking at right now is who would be interested if we set this up this way?

On other notes, it was awesome playing tonight. Me and Clel were disappointed we still fell close but just ever so short of sending Affinity and Karma to losers bracket, but c'es la vie. Hope we can all get together again real soon.

Top Bottom