• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Ensis/Mr. Doom: Aight, thanks for the heads up. I'll probably contact one of those two and some other folks. I appreciate the help.

Edit: Depster pointed out my egregious mistake.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming down, Degyn. Thoroughly enjoyed my free chipotle. :)
lol yeah right after i got through the toll gates i went "Oh ****! i forgot my bowl.....oh well i bet holms will eat it" xD

yeah i had a great time saturday and so glad that i got to come i might be able to come to the next one since i THINK i have the next bi weekly saturday off :D

Holms

Smash Ace
Make sure your bring more chipotle, not eat it, and forget to take it home with ya. Also be sure to put in black beans instead of pinto, some extra sour cream and cheese, and maybe even some chicken. :p

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Make sure your bring more chipotle, not eat it, and forget to take it home with ya. Also be sure to put in black beans instead of pinto, some extra sour cream and cheese, and maybe even some chicken. :p
God dammit Holms. lol

So who all is comin over today

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Where is the bracket? And do these count towards our PR? I want to know what I need to make my next tag so when I go out of state and beat people they contemplate quitting because our state is so goooooood :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
My mind wasn't focused at all last night. Some serious junk went down, and I basically just lost it. >_>

Also, any and all tournaments that KS participates in will be counted.

DeLux

I will take Quote's losses. Apply them to my ranking on the PR :)

Dnyce

Smash Master
Hey Mr. Doom, you have results from the Pound 5 amateur bracket? (Lux) got a considerable amount of wins, placed 5th.

DeLux

Please do this.

I don't hate you any more (lux)
Wait wtf. Why did you hate me at all?

Hey Mr. Doom, you have results from the Pound 5 amateur bracket? (Lux) got a considerable amount of wins, placed 5th.
That tournament should not count towards PR at all. The qualifications in order to participate should make it ineligible

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Fino, I didn't even know there was an amateur bracket for Pound 5. I need a link.

(Lux), why don't you want the bracket to count? Is it because it'll make you look better on the PRs?

quote, please elaborate.

Smash Lord
Wait wtf. Why did you hate me at all?

quote, please elaborate.

His thread saying I should do X
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12259921

X
http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

Long story short, I'm usually a nervous wreck from sleep deprivation, so doing ^^ this kind of thing freaks me out.

I tried it like 10 times thinking that it was something practical. And every time, I just jumped out of my chair and freaked out.

I'll make a reaction video and post it the next time I do one of these, cause I know that it'll work more than once.

DeLux

IT IS SOMETHING PRACTICAL

CGing when your adrenaline is flowing is hard. You can now practice that at will.
I don't understand why you would be mad.

Smash Lord
IT IS SOMETHING PRACTICAL

CGing when your adrenaline is flowing is hard. You can now practice that at will.
I don't understand why you would be mad.
You haven't seen me on one of the days that I'm super jumpy and almost paranoid. If you catch me on 2-3 hours of sleep and startle me, I flip out. Seriously, there are a couple of people who do this kind of thing to me on purpose. It drives me nuts.

Depster

Smash Champion
Leaving for what might be my last high school basketball game... Lets see if I can draw it out a little longer and get a win tonight at sub-state.

Top Bottom