• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Apparently UTDZac has a copy of the game already. Dunno if it's the US version or not, but I'd assume he imported it from Europe or Japan. >(

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
get together to play black/white tomorrow morning/afternoon??? plus i got the mario kart adapter in. B)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
alright, i have decided to host tomorrow morning/afternoon. i work at 5 so we will wrap it up at around 4 at the latest. we can play black/white together through the first bit of the game and stuff. bring your 4th gen pokemans, as we could probably have a fun little tourney for those games as well.

clel if you come, bring your gamecube, son. and everyone else should bring a controller. mario kart.

we can also play some mario party/brawl/whatever, but my wii doesn't read discs anymore. sad face. so bring your own. if anyone has mvc3 on the 360 we can play that too. or just ssf4, whatevs.

really you can bring whatever you'd like, but black/white will probably be the main focus.

people can start showing up at around...11? call before you show up though to make sure i am awake lol.

to get to my house, get to the intersection of kellogg and tyler and go south on tyler. the airport will be on your left, keep going until you see a street called yosemite on your right, after a little 'bridge'. turn onto yosemite, then turn right on the first neighborhood street you encounter (glacier). my house will be in the middle of the first cul-de-sac on the right. there should be a semi-turtle shaped bush in front of it too.

alternatively you can get on K-42 and turn north on tyler, and yosemite will be on your left.

also i have just been informed that i'm ranked #186 on the tournament rankings thread. LOL

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I would play 150cc on Mario Kart Double Dash, but the CPUs are just too cheap. Why do they always wait until the last lap before they screw you over big time? And there wasn't even a single Blue Shell on 50cc, yet I got hit by at least 2 on the first race. >(

Pokemon Black/White Hype.

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah I also guessed no lol. Too bad, I was really wanting to smash today! Oh well, after this week I have spring break and will be able to stay for a long time down there, specially because my cousin moved into the same complex as Domo

Depster

Smash Champion
Gasp!

Well, I think Ima once again try to make it to the biweekly this weekend, but it'll be rather late when I show up, as in 6:30

I almost made it last time, but my stupid life got in the way >_> Oh well, at least the laser tag was fun!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Sorry about that everyone, I thought Steeler was hosting so I wasn't planning on hosting.

If anyone wants to come over now, (even though it's late) they can. (Sorry Depster! I'll make it up to you later.)

Depster

Smash Champion
Sorry about that everyone, I thought Steeler was hosting so I wasn't planning on hosting.

If anyone wants to come over now, (even though it's late) they can. (Sorry Depster! I'll make it up to you later.)
Lol, I bet I can stay all next weekend so it'll be alright =p

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah, everyone should go. i heard that xyro is adding mario kart double dash to whobo due to the insane hype, so practice up nigglets.

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Man, I wish I hadn't have unhomebrewed my Wii. I completely forgot that I can't save vidyas over a certain time limit now. :(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Can't stop playing pokemon...life fading....I love this game haha.

Current Status: 3 badges
Servine (Woodrue) 21
Timburr (Blockbustr) 22
Blitzle (Lightning) 19
Victini (Firebrand) 20
Panpour (Congorilla) 21

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I know right this game is so good it's like a refined girl that you can have sex with LOL.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That's what she said.

Hey, guys, slow down. I've decided to worry about the shiny Pokemon later. And Reverend, how dare you start with the Grass Starter.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I randomly chose out of the three with a random number generator from 1-3 starting from left to right. It picked one (Snivy is the farthest left and thus number 1), Steeler was there and he saw it. I'll probably drop Serperior from my final team though as I continue to catch new things I like. I'm actually really wishing I went with Oshawot on this now. Panpour is poopy.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
all three starters are mediocre in-game when you consider how many more **** pokemon are in the wild

Top Bottom