• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
T.T.'s worst vehicle is the plane. Some characters perform better in certain vehicles. For example. Diddy Kong usually does better than a lot of characters in a plane, even though he's kind of crappy overall stat-wise.

Holms

Smash Ace
I thought I saw Cameron mention something about this earlier on; sorry if I missed it cuz I don't want to be a douche, but:

I suppose if people wanna play stuff today they can come over at around 6. MVC 3 and stuff. I would advise that someone bring a ps3 controller which has a working left button, though.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Domo: If you come tonight, please bring my ear/headphone stuff. Thank you in advance.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Last leg of the Shiny Legendary Beast Trio. If you forgot to get Shiny Suicune from GameStop, then download the Aurora Pokémon via Nintendo WiFi this week. Also, go to GameStop today (or any day until March 6) to download Celebi. Woot? Woot. It's been a long while since Celebi was distributed across America. I heard they were distributing a Celebi at some Black & White Pokémon Tours across America (And someone hacked a Spiritomb with the ability Wonder Guard and is distributing it, lol).

Depster

Smash Champion
So I just watched the Polt vs. Lain set. Not much to say other than Lain can't chain grab worth crap anymore and Polt killed nana off the top with an egg toss =p

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
fuck both of those games. its marvel/mario party/mario kart/maybe diddy kong racing

Holms

Smash Ace
Are you guys all Brawl players now? Or are there still some melee...

EDIT: BTW I voted yes to the PR thing :)
Screw melee. Mvc3 easily replaced that game. Brawl ftw too.

And the PR thing was back when Affinity was still around and wanted to be recognized as the undisputed best in the state.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
that cake is a lie

also, by chance is there a biweekly this weekend or is WOBO this weekend?
*looks at title of thread*

*sees that there's a biweekly scheduled for February 26*

*checks calendar*

*sees that Feb. 26 is this weekend*

Um... Yeah.

WHOBO is in March.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
dom beat him recently. everybody was meat riding him for beating dojo. but im rooting for dom =)

Top Bottom