• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Picked up MvC earlier today, played it for quite a while. I'm currently running She Hulk, Felicia and X-23. Still getting some OTGs down, but I'm really taking to this game quickly.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Why would I stop playing smash right now? lol

I just gotta have variety in my fighting game life and I don't want to get crushed at the Lazy Day tournament.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Stealth, I haven't picked up the game. Been working on my modded doom levels instead. (lol I have a Pikachu gun).

MJG

Smash Hero
Marvel vs Capcom is SOOOOO ****ING GOOD...so much better than brawl and I can honestly say that. Phoenix is pissin me the hell off though. ***** keeps dyin in like two hits (one hit if I am fighting the hulk).

EDIT: Just saw some of the earlier posts...I am probably not playing brawl until Whobo3 approaches...

L. afk

Depster

Smash Champion
Ughhhh! I finally got double digit points in my basketball game tonight, but I only got 9 rebounds .-. I've had 3 games now where just another minute of playing time would have gotten me a double double!

Holms

Smash Ace
Marvel vs Capcom is SOOOOO ****ING GOOD...so much better than brawl and I can honestly say that. Phoenix is pissin me the hell off though. ***** keeps dyin in like two hits (one hit if I am fighting the hulk).
Then you need to get with Domo, dude. He and I played and his Phoenix went rage biotch and literally oneshotted my entire, nearly full health team with only a fraction of her life bar left. Freaking cheat.:mad:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i've been thinking of getting the game, and now i probably will.

micah i'm a monopoly veteran, but i think that has even more luck than mario party, of all things.

and it's way less fun

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You gotta force that ***** in and rage on her before she can get that stuff off. Just Quarter circle forward, partner button to force whoever is building up meter for her out. Or just play She Hulk and grab super her switch in =D

fragbait

Smash Master
Why would I stop playing smash right now? lol

I just gotta have variety in my fighting game life and I don't want to get crushed at the Lazy Day tournament.
I'm kinda salty about that. I was supposed to be running something but they came in behind mah back D:

Picked up MvC earlier today, played it for quite a while. I'm currently running She Hulk, Felicia and X-23. Still getting some OTGs down, but I'm really taking to this game quickly.

Well then I'ma have t-

Speaking of MvC3 I was thinking of hosting at my house come Friday for it if anyone was down for it.
Aw **** ***** I might have to stop on by.

I know that Wesker's gonna stay on my team, but the other two are up in the air. Really liking C. Viper though. Fast, and good comboes. She's a good backup for Wesker IMO.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I didn't have much problems with Drumstick's handling. Then again, I did use Timber who had worse handling and I didn't have problems with him either.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Personally, I have a ****ing tier list for this game because REAL MEN LIKE TIER LISTS.

SS Tier
T.T.

Top Tier
Drumstick
Conker
Timber
Banjo

Mid Tier
Bumper
TipTup
Diddy

Bottom