• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
So, I'll be on fall break this week and figure I might as well go to Phase 2.
How much is gas/stuff going to cost / can I catch a ride with you guys?

Also, I might come down there just because ^^; would anyone be willing to house me so I can just chill with you all?

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master

*double post*
Also, if I were to come early it would be either thursday or friday afternoon, whichever worked best for the person who can house (if anyone). If no one can, I guess I'll just head down friday night =-/

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Is there any way that we can leave for Dallas earlier than 6pm? I don't like the idea of getting there around midnight.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Is there any way that we can leave for Dallas earlier than 6pm? I don't like the idea of getting there around midnight.
This being on a Friday right? I think not for some people's sake due to them having school and what not.

But for me, I'm ready whenever *Down taunts*

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
When I originally said 6pm I forgot it was fall break. On the other hand, I still don't know when people are available to leave.

4rce: Please get confirmation on if you can go soon.

Fino: I can't house you, I can't even stay in my own house Thursday due to ventilation cleaning.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hey word of advice for Kansas players going to Dallas!!!

That weekend is the weekend of OU vs TX which takes place in Dallas. Traffic is gonna be huge, coordinate your leaving times as such. HOLLA!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Happy birthday Casey, had a lot of fun last night despite the lack of wins. Sad face.

Huy and his belt was the funniest actually.
Shut up. Lol.

4rce: Please get confirmation on if you can go soon.
I think it'll be safest to say I won't be going just for conveniences sake. I'm thinking about just telling my parents, "Hey, I'm gonna go to Dallas" regardless of how they feel about it because of their lack of a legitimate reason for me not to go. If this happens, I'll be out of school at 3:10 obviously and if I rush I can be out of the East High parking lot by 3:15. From East I can be at Inferno's as early as 3:30pm I think (assuming I pack Thursday night).

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'd eat Casey's candy too. I like to make him cry =D

That's fine with me 4rce. Honestly, I don't blame you, I'd be pretty upset with my parents if they didn't trust me to make a small trip on my own at that age. Also I assume Fino (if he's coming to town?) will ride with us. If he's coming down Friday morning that's a pretty convenient leaving time for us.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Get a gay kill on Mr. Doom and he'll make you a sig.
Offstage vs Mr. Doom is so hard...it makes me so sad. :(

of what exactly?
It was just gonna be something simple like a picture of Oozaru like this. With "4rce" written in a cursive-like font in white in a corner. Then I'd probably get another gif of me playing to put on the right side with my current gif on the left.

4rce ill make a sig for you i need to make one for adhd and redo mine
It wasn’t going to be that complicated though? Maybe Oozaru wearing Diddy’s cap? :D

4rce: This makes a better avatar IMO
Lololololololol. No.

Fino

Smash Master
So, since no one can house me... what would be a good time to show up? Also, for anyone who didn't hop on the MM wagon last time I went down there... anyone want to catch up? So far, I'm un-defeated against you guys in MMs ;)

~Fino

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Look what I'm learning to do during my free time while watching my grandpa these nights! :3 (I do most of this already but I'm going to perfect it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVIjWu_2No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsxVcPpKGuU&feature=PlayList&p=0170B82AA8BD58AD&index=6
Oh oh Fox AT (makes me want to pick up fox for fun)

ANYWAYS situation about housing
Is domo still housing my carpool for no koast?
If so please PM me / text me domo (my number can be found here at the southwest travel plans)
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhpqwx5b_12gwwrmrgf
Anyways people in my carpool will be the following (Me, Dmg, Gnes, Razer, Light)
So if you can't house me domo give me a heads up.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Soo...I found out I don't have school this Friday...or this coming Monday...

If I don't go to Phase 2 I will be completely and utterly bored and for no good reason. :(

Top Bottom