• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Man.. .I need to work in my new white controller...there is so many things I can do with my worn out ones than my new one I found out.

I KNOW~!!! I'll enter a Melee tournament using it!! :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Man.. .I need to work in my new white controller...there is so many things I can do with my worn out ones than my new one I found out.

I KNOW~!!! I'll enter a Melee tournament using it!! :D
or give it to a melee person

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Im afraid to show cause i dont wanna **** him on his bday. Ill give him the best gift of all... The gift of life, all over his face :)

0.0 ....so yeah, I'm probably going to be a little late, because my family is at my brothers football game right now and my straightener is in their car so I can't do my hair right now lmao.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

0.0 ....so yeah, I'm probably going to be a little late, because my family is at my brothers football game right now and my straightener is in their car so I can't do my hair right now lmao.
AWWWWW! She's worried about looking bad in front of Casey! So cute. =]

Found out I don't work tonight. I'll be there.

Fino

Smash Master
Not sure if anyone's brought it up yet, but are there any plans for Pound 4? It sounds like a lot of fun.
Umm... kind of. Affinity stealth and I have all talked about it... but no plans on plane tickets have been made yet. I have already got several options of housing lined up whenever you guys decide to get ready.

~Fino

Top Bottom