• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omnath

Smash Ace
Confused and disturbed at the same time.
Life has been pissing me off too much recently to deal with playing brawl as seriously as you guys do. Also, I'm tired of being criticized for how much I post. I post just as much as anyone else does. Maybe 4-5. Sometimes not at all. If you don't like me, don't give me an excuse like "you post on the forum too much."

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Life has been pissing me off too much recently to deal with playing brawl as seriously as you guys do. Also, I'm tired of being criticized for how much I post. I post just as much as anyone else does. Maybe 4-5. Sometimes not at all. If you don't like me, don't give me an excuse like "you post on the forum too much."
Dude, don't worry about what other people say, if your having fun (and not being annoying or dumb) keep doing it. Also, If your having trouble playing Brawl lately, just play random, I find it amusing what stuff I can pull off without knowing a character well. :laugh:

Omnath

Smash Ace
Dude, don't worry about what other people say, if your having fun (and not being annoying or dumb) keep doing it. Also, If your having trouble playing Brawl lately, just play random, I find it amusing what stuff I can pull off without knowing a character well. :laugh:
I don't know if you knew, but I main random. Sadly, I'm not very good with ANY character. It's becoming less and less fun the more serious people start getting.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I don't know if you knew, but I main random. Sadly, I'm not very good with ANY character. It's becoming less and less fun the more serious people start getting.
You tell me that you want to learn fox but I tell people to learn wolf first. they work the same just wolf can be a bit easier to learn.
Honestly, your style best fits Wolf imo, you like to combo and be aggressive, Wolf can be beast just like Fox.

Next time when we have friendlies I can work with you with these characters if you'd like.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Holmes is impressive with tons of characters!

Now that I think about it, I think Smash is the only series where I only play one character well. Kinda sad to say that since that's the main game you guys know me from.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
we could use people like you in the OK thread. I started coming here and the DFW brawlt hread cause ours is dead.

Omnath

Smash Ace
You tell me that you want to learn fox but I tell people to learn wolf first. they work the same just wolf can be a bit easier to learn.
Honestly, your style best fits Wolf imo, you like to combo and be aggressive, Wolf can be beast just like Fox.

Next time when we have friendlies I can work with you with these characters if you'd like.
Wolf is by far not my character. He SD's easier than fox. I play metaknight and I STILL SD all the **** time.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wolf is by far not my character. He SD's easier than fox. I play metaknight and I STILL SD all the **** time.
I assure you once we are done, you won't even have to worry about SDing or being gimped. at least I don't think you will.

I mean maybe MK isn't your character? I mean...have you seen MY MK...nuff said.

Holms

Smash Ace
Cody said it before I could. Seriously, if you can't recover with the ungimpable, there's no freaking way you could recover with a character who's recovery is among the worst. When I was "maining" wolf, I still had trouble recovering without the need for my opponents to come out after me.

Bad recovery, among the top three fast fallers, and can be gayed over just like Fox, bad momentum cancelling...holy cow wolf sucks. But at least he's decent on stage, so long as you can stay there.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ok, whatever. I don't know how to play characters that actually have a recovery and/or have to have a "gay approach" on a match up so I'm done trying to help out.

I guess pick Diddy.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Ok, whatever. I don't know how to play characters that actually have a recovery and/or have to have a "gay approach" on a match up so I'm done trying to help out.
I've been told that a lot of characters are my style. I just don't have the time to devote to this game. I think I've just about gotten fed up with video games completely.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I've been told that a lot of characters are my style. I just don't have the time to devote to this game. I think I've just about gotten fed up with video games completely.
Don't play competitively then. Do what Karma does.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
hahahahaha this thread is great with popcorn.

Here you go!

I quit smash
Liar. People who really quit usually don't announce it. They just disappear. But HEY. Now that you don't play smash you can learn how to not suck so much at Tekken. :D

Not hosting today, guys. I'm seeing someone.

Dance - I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone who considers quitting. If you're not having fun, then there's no point left in playing (except for cash, but I don't think this is true in your case). If you have fun playing, then just play and pay no mind to what other people think/say.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Top Bottom