• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I gotta agree with 4rce. I consider a "Good set" to be one where both players do well. I get bored watching a match where one guy just dominates the other and it's not even close.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yeah, I could be wrong but I dont think PX was trying his best. or at least i got a more active PX

Fino

Smash Master
I gotta agree with 4rce. I consider a "Good set" to be one where both players do well. I get bored watching a match where one guy just dominates the other and it's not even close.
What about the set where I let holms win the first few matches and then pull a 3-stock over his head ;D I thought that was a good set.... then again I got $10 =-/

~Fino

Karmacide

Smash Lord
So fall break this week, I'll soon have the house to myself for awhile starting later this month (family going to Vietnam) and Tekken 6 comes out in two weeks.

This sounds like a recipe for upcoming good times.

Is anyone here interested at all in playing Tekken 6? I think Kyle, Holmes and domo would be in. I'm just trying to get a face count for future Tekken hostings.

Also, the new demo of Bayonetta is awesome!

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
So fall break this week, I'll soon have the house to myself for awhile starting later this month (family going to Vietnam) and Tekken 6 comes out in two weeks.

This sounds like a recipe for upcoming good times.

Is anyone here interested at all in playing Tekken 6? I think Kyle, Holmes and domo would be in. I'm just trying to get a face count for future Tekken hostings.

Also, the new demo of Bayonetta is awesome!
Teach me how to play. =P What console is it on?

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I'm new to the forums. I live in Maize (like a 3 minute car drive from Wichita) and I wanted to join the forums. Talk all the crap you want about me, I still can't play Brawl well. XD Hope to get pwnd by you guys soon!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Teach me how to play. =P What console is it on?
Wee! My Blazblue student is now my Tekken student. It's on 360 and PS3.

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums. I live in Maize (like a 3 minute car drive from Wichita) and I wanted to join the forums. Talk all the crap you want about me, I still can't play Brawl well. XD Hope to get pwnd by you guys soon!
Welcome. Nice to meet you. I'm the biggest crap talker here! I practically need toilet paper for my mouth!

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
We! My Blazblue student is now my Tekken student. It's on 360 and PS3.

Welcome. Nice to meet you. I'm the biggest crap talker here! I practically need toilet paper for my mouth!
My dad has a potty for a mouth.

I WANT TO LEARN EVERYTHING AHAH!! But seriously I need to get more active in other video games.

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
My parents are horrible with stuff like that, lol. I kind of just sit back and make weird faces at them until they look back and start laughing. T-T

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
My parents are horrible with stuff like that, lol. I kind of just sit back and make weird faces at them until they look back and start laughing. T-T
Welcome to the ZDoom forums...wait wut? Sorry, wrong forum.

Lol, anyway, welcome. Gee, I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to type...

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Welcome to the ZDoom forums...wait wut? Sorry, wrong forum.

Lol, anyway, welcome. Gee, I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to type...
This is Mr. Crap! He's almost as crappy as Crap-man! I looked at his hands the other day while he was playing Ike and all he does is hit forward on that little yellow stick! He won against Crap-man, but still!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
So. I said F*** it. Went and bought the Go. Decided the extra month or so of waiting would only results in me getting a free game or save $30 and I would rather buy it now than save that much. It's tiny. I love it. :)

Still haven't gotten any games on it yet, it takes some work. :(

I'll give a review later if you guys interested in it want. :p

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
So. I said F*** it. Went and bought the Go. Decided the extra month or so of waiting would only results in me getting a free game or save $30 and I would rather buy it now than save that much. It's tiny. I love it. :)

Still haven't gotten any games on it yet, it takes some work. :(

I'll give a review later if you guys interested in it want. :p
I just saw this yesterday, It looks cool althogh for me it like came out of no where.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
This is Mr. Crap! He's almost as crappy as Crap-man! I looked at his hands the other day while he was playing Ike and all he does is hit forward on that little yellow stick! He won against Crap-man, but still!
Looks like Crap-o-cide has a lot of crappy time on his fingers. So he decides to crap out crap just to try to make Mr. D-er, Mr. Crap laugh.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I live 2 minutes away from Maize. We should play sometime :)

utah can't make it :( :(
What johns did they have?

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Welcome dude. All these people with there crap. :p lol but i guess i would be the worse of all. i would be crapastorm. lol thats a whole lot of crap. x)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
wait so what that make me?

lol i cant play any other fighting games other then brawl i get destroyed so much so i just stick to brawl :p

(lol im still better then aqua in blazblue tho :D)

and yay new people to play against cant wait to play you :)

Edit:

Lol i guess now that i think of it i would be Crappy :p

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
The credit card aspect of the Media Go network isn't working...for any card holder. So I can't buy any games right now. Fun.

That's a pretty crucial part of the Go though, so it makes me look down on it quite a bit. Other than that...it's nifty I guess. =\

fragbait

Smash Master
anyone wanna smash? Now? I'm hosting in Derby,
4615 63rd street Derby KS 67037

I could use some company, I'm at my dads house alone. Got a big screen tv, good stuff. May get food later, Pizza I suppose.
Call if you wanna play, or just show up, knock on the front door.

Crapocide, I'm interested in picking up Tekken.
Welcome to the forums, Maize guy. I'm Crapbait.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Hmm... Imma be in some tekken.

Oh imma start my own crew that will be affiliated with Domo's crew but not together. I am officially too good to be in a crew ran by mk's. I 3stocked affinity so bad that when i tried to save the match he had to unplug my controller so it wouldn't be recorded.

Get wrecked MK... Get wrecked...

Also though i will still go by Nynja i will use Rh(D) more even in tourneys.

My New crew opens today. Team Dabizniz (subject to change lol)

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I'm prolly goin to phase 2. I'll be between 80 and 90% come tourney time. I need a partner though. So who wants to win teams with me at phase 2 if I go?

Top Bottom