• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Ryougi Shiki is more broken than I thought.

The ability to destroy the existence of anything that can be conceived. Physical objects, living things, time, distance, gravity, etc. if it exists, it can also not exist.

"...She can also kill a concept such as the distance between her and an enemy, allowing her to move in a way that we're not entirely certain if she was merely incredibly fast or genuinely warping through space. Beyond that, she can kill multiple things within a single motion. She also claims that it would be "so very, very easy" for her to bring about the end of all creation. "

If he exists, then I could kill even God.
She can also kill a lock with a ruler XD

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What? Oh no, my skin... It went back to revolution... No more Smash Blue, I suppose.

But I'm Mr. Doom, and I'm a premium. Don't we at least get to select skins?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I like Holms' song better.

I might make it to the hosting [assuming someone does host tomorrow]. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
good luck tempest.

I will never ever forever take another 8 am class ever again. If my 8 am class were a country, I'd have Obama bomb it. If my 8 am class were an acceptance speech, I'd have Kanye interrupt it. If my 8 am class were my girlfriend, I'd slap it and tell it to make me a sandwich and stop bothering me so early in the morning.

:>

Omnath

Smash Ace
What? Oh no, my skin... It went back to revolution... No more Smash Blue, I suppose.

But I'm Mr. Doom, and I'm a premium. Don't we at least get to select skins?
Well, Steven said to post what I have to say, so here's my bit. Check the bottom of your forum page. There should be a dropdown menu that says "Revolution" as the default. You'll be able to change it through there.

fragbait

Smash Master
good luck tempest.

I will never ever forever take another 8 am class ever again. If my 8 am class were a country, I'd have Obama bomb it. If my 8 am class were an acceptance speech, I'd have Kanye interrupt it. If my 8 am class were my girlfriend, I'd slap it and tell it to make me a sandwich and stop bothering me so early in the morning.

:>
XD Your FB status.
But what if it was an MK?
Karma, awesome stick, source?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, Steven said to post what I have to say, so here's my bit. Check the bottom of your forum page. There should be a dropdown menu that says "Revolution" as the default. You'll be able to change it through there.
It already changed back when Blargy mentioned it.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hopefully Phase 2 ends before 7pm. I just got this email:

GAMER ALERT

MIDNIGHT GAMING CHAMPIONSHIP

DESCENDS ON DALLAS

What: The Midnight Gaming Championship (MGC), presented by McDonald's

Where: McDonald's at 5960 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206

When: Saturday, October 17th

Registration begins at 5 p.m. - Tournament begins at 7 p.m.

(Online registration also at www.midnightgamingchampionship.com)

Games: Guitar Hero World Tour, Madden NFL 09, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and iPlay Fast and Furious on XBOX and Wii

Win: Cash & Prizes​

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Is that right? Well, I've been told that the scrubby Ike hasn't lost to an Ike ditto, and I've been told that this scrubby Ike took 1st in low-tier singles at HOBO 19.

Top Bottom