• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
also please tell me that the spear pillar wasnt a legal tourney stage there. otherwise i would have moved heaven and earth to get there and cp that on everyone :urg:
No, it wasn't. I was unlocking Lucario on the demo. The tournament was at a different place.

one funny thing i noted. when they zoomed in on his hands, he hit the cstick down multiple times. i lold. SPAMMER
One of those was an U-air! lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Fino, you still have me on NK/B4H MMs. Take me off, since we already did them. Besides, It's Mr. Doom.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Videos of the broken brawl will be up soon. Next time, I must remember to record about one minute of nothingness before the actual match.

Holms

Smash Ace
Ike's fully charged fsmash can do 4% damage and still KO you from 0. Now THAT is broken.

Omnath

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IeADPTS14 - If anyone wishes to watch the retardedness that went down at WSU yesterday. Someone recorded it. Sadly, the music was SO loud that it drowned out any chance of hearing the points either the preacher or the homoprotesters were actually saying. :laugh:

fragbait

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IeADPTS14 - If anyone wishes to watch the retardedness that went down at WSU yesterday. Someone recorded it. Sadly, the music was SO loud that it drowned out any chance of hearing the points either the preacher or the homoprotesters were actually saying. :laugh:
What a ******* preacher. I won't really put my opinions on the matter because it's gonna piss someone off XD

Omnath

Smash Ace
He CP'd a stage he lost on.... twice. And every time he killed inui he would run off the edge and then pull a banana....

Those were most likely his two greatest mistakes, there were quite a few others <.<''

~Fino
Humans make mistakes, you do too. Get over yourself.

Top Bottom