• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MJG

Smash Hero
:laugh:[/COLOR]

Well, I seem to have had some recent epiphanies about how I'm suppose to play.

I never said I didn't like Olimar. I never said I liked toon link. I just need to figure out what's goin' on. :laugh:
LOL

First: Do not pick up olimar

Second: Do not pick up toonlink.

Both terrible chararcters ^_^

I have the most fun fighting against Diddy, Snake and Pit

Fighting MK is just ********...i will literally run around and throw crap at MK all day.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
aura is the same as mks sword - it goes through everything. the only way to clash with lucarios attacks are to hit his body. while for most attacks the aura doesnt go to far out so its hard to tell whats going on, his fsmash goes out far enough to prove this. marth can space and hit the fsmash all day long and nothing will happen. if you hit lucarios body though, you get the clash animation.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey Andy, I know you got your Fallout 3 on a torrent, but I was wondering if there was a specific spot to get it from? Mind texting me, by the way? 316 993 3848 - Cody :laugh:

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
well i have stayed up all night, and now i do believe it is time for me to sleep. idk y i am telling you guys this, but i thought you should know lol. Good Nights. zzz

Omnath

Smash Ace
well i have stayed up all night, and now i do believe it is time for me to sleep. idk y i am telling you guys this, but i thought you should know lol. Good Nights. zzz
I don't know how to tell you this, but I don't think you're on the same time we are.

Fino

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knCgfHwYJEY

Also, I like the comment where someone said he should've been the green ranger cause the white ranger was a *****.... were they not both played by the same person O.o? lol.

Anyways, we all know olimar is the true leader of the power rangers ;) All colors represented assuming green olimar, and pink boots... we all know tommy and kimberly were the closest =D (purples are black.... adjust your tv)

~Fino

Omnath

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knCgfHwYJEY

Also, I like the comment where someone said he should've been the green ranger cause the white ranger was a *****.... were they not both played by the same person O.o? lol.

Anyways, we all know olimar is the true leader of the power rangers ;) All colors represented assuming green olimar, and pink boots... we all know tommy and kimberly were the closest =D (purples are black.... adjust your tv)

~Fino
Blue powerranger had blue gloves. Deal with it.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hey Andy, I know you got your Fallout 3 on a torrent, but I was wondering if there was a specific spot to get it from? Mind texting me, by the way? 316 993 3848 - Cody :laugh:
Just use any torrent search site.

Here's links to some songs requested over the weekend.

Telepopmusik - Breathe
Tsukihime - Justice

Also, I've recommended Black Lagoon to some people as a badass anime. If you haven't checked it out yet, this is the kind of action to expect. :laugh:

Top Bottom