• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Okay back from japan omfg 98% of the girls are so sexy.

Back on topic... Dance pointing out someones mistakes isnt being cocky...

Ratman eat a banana, dont compare me with dekar, he is too pro.

4rce we dont suck nuts n teams but we do need to work on alot.

Fino.... Hello....

Frag you should mm alot of people to get off that dead last spot and own some kinda bragging rights.

Omnath

Smash Ace
It was the way it came out, Nate. Plus, it's Fino. Anything he says online is cocky, you should know this. lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'll do $20, too. As the Material Defender from Descent 3 said at the end of the game...well, I'll let you look that up.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
wtf people frag start small. Dont mm people on top first stick to people like karma and me. Were weak sauce.

Also andy i will walk over to your house and personally kick your *** if you ever compare a euro chick to a japanese goddess ever again! Omfg the girl that worked at the sweet dongo shop in osaka was so amazing!

Omnath

Smash Ace
I think I'll go around campus in a preacher outfit on Monday and start sayin', "If you aren't gay, you'll go straight to hell." I wonder how this will turn out.

Fino

Smash Master
I think I'll go around campus in a preacher outfit on Monday and start sayin', "If you aren't gay, you'll go straight to hell." I wonder how this will turn out.
Unfortunately it would be embraced in lawrence... unless the joke you were trying to make was "If you are gay, you'll go straight to hell" (which would make more sense as a preacher); then you would probably be slaughtered.

~Fino

Omnath

Smash Ace
Unfortunately it would be embraced in lawrence... unless the joke you were trying to make was "If you are gay, you'll go straight to hell" (which would make more sense as a preacher); then you would probably be slaughtered.

~Fino
Indeed, this was the joke. There was a preacher yesterday saying that anyone who is gay will go straight to hell. Obviously saying the opposite would be comical.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Won't make it tonight, sorry.

Who all is going to Phase 2? I heard we'll have two cars lined up but I'm not sure if that includes or excludes Type Ex.

I'm trying to figure out so I could figure out a teammate (assuming Nate doesn't go or I don't team with Nate).

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hmm, started off horrible tonight. Then I ended up giving you guys a run for your money. Fun stuff.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm going of course, and if Bojo doesn't go, I'd team with you. We work surprisingly well together.
We should practice Diddy/GW. I don't know why we didn't consider trying that combination on Saturday. It's just a thought though, I enjoy teaming with R.O.B. if you are against running GW. We'll talk.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
For those who haven't checked the NKv2 thread today, we're really short on TVs. We have 27 wiis and 11 TVs confirmed.

Bring a TV if you can!!

Omnath

Smash Ace
Who do you main? Just curious

@ affinity: GTFO with that **** vid @.@
@ mr.doom: LOL
Snake
Metaknight
Maybe marth?

I've been wanting to main snake because it actually takes some technical skill to use him. Even though he has a high living percentage, ******** range and every move kills.

Metaknight, I just don't feel like I should play him because sometimes I feel like it's a little cheap. I've been getting decent with him as of late though.

The rest I just haven't taken the time to really LEARN. Olimar is fun, but is really campy. Marth is nice but I'm ******** with recovering. I might pick up toon link. Who knows?

Fino

Smash Master
For those who haven't checked the NKv2 thread today, we're really short on TVs. We have 27 wiis and 11 TVs confirmed.

Bring a TV if you can!!
Depending on the KC travel situation I might be able to help with t.v.s
Metaknight, I just don't feel like I should play him because sometimes I feel like it's a little cheap. I've been getting decent with him as of late though.
Didn't I **** your mk O.o? He's supa cheap ;)

Olimar is fun, but is really campy.
I might pick up toon link.
I just died of eye failure.
\\wrist

~Fino

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey are any of you guys going CO? I am debating on whether to go or not.

Top Bottom