• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If we decide to go to Phase 2, can we decide soon? I need to know whether or not I need to get off on the 16th (assuming we're leaving Friday).

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
haha, I was sitting there reading those posts pretending the snake pictures were talking to each other XD

by the way, im gonna need somebody to text me this weekend if somebody decides to host (I currently have no interwebs at my house and its probably gonna be like this for at least a week)

Karmacide

Smash Lord
haha, I was sitting there reading those posts pretending the snake pictures were talking to each other XD

by the way, im gonna need somebody to text me this weekend if somebody decides to host (I currently have no interwebs at my house and its probably gonna be like this for at least a week)
Me and Casey WERE talking to each other. I'd text you... IF I HAD A PHONE. :mad:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

I could text you if someone hosts.

Omnath

Smash Ace
alright thanks man, just go ahead and send me a text whenever somebody says they are hosting, I'll tell you when the internet at my place is back up so you dont have to anymore
Someone is hosting?! Where?! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!! :confused::dizzy::ohwell::lick::chuckle::urg::p :bee: :embarrass:mad::psycho:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i have a feeling some of that was staged but idk. either way they were doing pretty dumb stuff, like going out for some "amazing" edgeguard on their last stock while their opponent had two. it's pretty i guess, and i suppose that's good enough for a combo vid

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I plan on leaving about 6pm on Friday for Phase 2. I think we're gonna need two cars because way more than 4 people have asked to go. Leaving at that time, we'd get there between Midnight and 1am, but the tournament doesn't start registration until noon the next day so that's still plenty of time to sleep.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Cameron, you get my text? It's important.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250603

The search function is your friend, Zeton.
Left my phone at home just hit me up on AIM

Nice vid.... but ANYONE who knows how to DI olimar's throw combos will almost NEVER get hit by dthrow nair... much less being able to follow it up with a bair <.<

~Fino
If that video was of the guys I think it is of, they are basically -known- for making videos of doing way over the top ridiculous stuff that's highly impractical but just looks really cool.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
People play videogames on Friday! Also I just noticed that your signature has the X in the middle of your name... so it's not incorrect to call you ChaosxTheory!
I wouldsay touche', but alas the X is BEHIND my name, but mah name is actually chaostheory, some douche already has that name so I had to add the x

Top Bottom