• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol zeton can probably get out by 500, and get out of an uncharged at 200. im getting pretty fast, me and zeton should see who gets out faster :x
Yes, Zeton can get out of grabs pretty fast, but still FRS can get out MUCH faster. you would be amazed. He gets grabbed like 6 and a half hours a day. lol he is so use to mashing out its incredible. I know its pointless to charge a upsmash all the way at that percent but it was just for fun, Usually during regular gameplay he can mash out of my grab before my dash grab animation is over. lol no one else can do that.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i want you to try it out on me, i also get grabbed way too much (fino >.>)

he can tell you im pretty efficient at getting out. if you dont get a throw out on the first couple frames i instant break till about 30-40

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Why won't any of my Homebrew Channel apps load?? They were working earlier today...

EDIT: I think it has something to do with the new Homebrew Channel 1.0.5 update :/

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Reposting just in case yall didn't get to see this :).
Yes...if we end up taking a car up, I want to know. :)
Woah, tiny stage list...no Norfair. :) *waits for Chaos*​

Responding to Type Ex like 3 pages back. No, it does not have a card to put games on, I stopped playing games too early on to really care to hack it.[

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Why won't any of my Homebrew Channel apps load?? They were working earlier today...

EDIT: I think it has something to do with the new Homebrew Channel 1.0.5 update :/
there was a nintendo update which nixes everything, and something weird is happning where homebrew stops working or something. stack smash still works

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yes...if we end up taking a car up, I want to know. :)
Woah, tiny stage list...no Norfair. :) *waits for Chaos*​
Can you post the tournament thread link?

there was a nintendo update which nixes everything, and something weird is happning where homebrew stops working or something. stack smash still works
I updated my homebrew, not my system. Good thing too. Updating your system to 4.2 will kill all your hacks!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
But what about those who want to play games other than SSBB? They make you update your wii in order to be able to play these games.

Unless someone found a way around that...

My BFG is broken tier, and my spread gun eats up my ammo.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
as long as you arent pirating (which you shouldnt be doing anyway) there is a way around it, hackers are too good lol. and nintendo sucks with their updates, their updates have more holes then they are supposed to patch LOL

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
dont forget indiana pwns! and i may drive some KS people to dphats if kansas people want to stop here.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm not really interested in that MW:E event (Or its weird ruleset)

If you guys want to go to Dallas, I'm willing to drive and shack up with Dphat. But you gotta call spots in my car. I can take 4 people. I assume that Holms wants one since he said he wants to go with the cool kids lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
We'd leave friday afternoon and sleep whenever we pull in to Dallas then go to the tourney on saturday. Probably come back that night too if I'm not wasted or exhausted

fragbait

Smash Master
yeah i kinda feel like going too, i never been to a tourny outside of kansas b4. i think it would be pretty kool.
It is. My trip to WHOBO with the guys was probably one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Mostly the trips there and back...anyone who went knows what i'm talking about.

@Inferno: Estimated costs?

Fino

Smash Master
Well, if anyone wants to go to the MWC:E tournament... I'm really interested and will drive a car of 4 other people over there. IMO, most everyone in texas/ok that's worth playing will be coming to no koast (which is just a week afterwards), while not everyone from the MWE is going to be coming to no koast. I'd rather get the best of both worlds and go to the innovative mwec event and then no koast. Besides, I always seem to get a bit burned out right after tournaments, and having enough time to incorporate what I learned from one tournament for the next definitely won't happen over a week @.@

Anyways, if there are people who want to go, I'll make a Est costs lists and time frame. Tournament is coming up shortly, so I need to know soon on whether or not we drivin a car up there.

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm not riding in fino's car, that mother****er sucks gasoline like fino sucks on pe..............................

ppermint candy.
<3
also, i went to a rich people walmart today. oh my god. my eyes are now open to a world of splendor and happiness. click to read.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=37780

Top Bottom