• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Fino

Smash Master
i'm not riding in fino's car, that mother****er sucks gasoline like fino sucks on pe..............................

ppermint candy.
<3
also, i went to a rich people walmart today. oh my god. my eyes are now open to a world of splendor and happiness. click to read.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=37780
*mouth waters*

ugh steeler, you know how I love that pe..............................
ppermint candy

~Fino

fragbait

Smash Master
super street fighter 4 revealed. 10 new characters. apparently plays "nothing" like sf4.

http://streetfighterblog.blogspot.com/

there are plenty of other places for info, like srk
Posted about that already, but you posted more info, so good **** steeler.

In other news, I like those estimations Inferno. I'll look into getting some sponsor dollars.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ok, the power just went out in our entire town, has it been doing the same to any of you guys up in Wichita or Olathe?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Lol good point, I just find it funny how it's only effecting my friend's or relatives houses or what they are doing them having power outage. Like my mother in Olathe had a power outage at her work, then I find out my sister's at home power went out as well. In Wichita, the power is flickering on and off at a Starbucks where my friend is at, and MY house and the Walmart my grandma was at during the time the power went flat out.

Something weird is going on here...and no I am NOT bsing about this. This really happened just now.

This is so creepy, it's like when 2 of my friends, one out of state, and one in Wichita, went to ER room as well as my grandpa having a Heart attack, all on the same day...around the time....

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Did you fertilize any ladies there? :D
:laugh: That comment caught me so off-guard. He's one of those professors who usually asks questions throughout the lecture, so I thought he was just calling on me to answer a question. Instead, he commented on my sperm production. :embarrass

I want to play Smash Bros.!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I keep getting my butt whipped hard. I need to play against some scrub, like Ratman, so that I can feel better. lol

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Karma: I don't want to smash. Yet here I am at casey's house beating him up!

I beat him so bad, he decided he'd go to parent teacher conferences.

He's gonna have a conference when he gets back... with SUPERMAN.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Good News: I fixed the problem with my Homebrew Channel! I just needed to re-install the newest version of BootMiii.

Still had issues. I just downgraded back to 1.0.3.

Bad News: While playing with random characters, I realized that you can't see when the white G&W texture's bucket is full; you don't see the flashing. This could be a problem in tournament.

I suggest that everyone who has my the G&W texture I made replace those with these (you need both):

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mj0tfzztg2y
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymmimktdnym

Default G&W is now light gray. I also toned down the blue on the blue G&W texture so that it doesn't hurt your eyes to look at it.

Top Bottom