• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Who hacked my shiet? I got roadkill for an avatar now.

Finally got a comp and net. Andy, it runs a lil slow so I need to talk to you about gettin some extra ram or somethin on this *****. Thank youuuuu

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
ok guys, for all you people who think you can get out of my grabs fast. FRS and I were testing exactly whats the highest percent he can get too and still mash out fast enough without being hit with a fully charged up smash with nana.

Final Result: 326%

lol get wrecked.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
ok guys, for all you people who think you can get out of my grabs fast. FRS and I were testing exactly whats the highest percent he can get too and still mash out fast enough without being hit with a fully charged up smash with nana.

lol get wrecked.
I'm still not going near ur ICs.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman

lol get wrecked.
time to go in knee deep with gernades

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Would kansas like to drive 6 hours for a Dallas tournament?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250603
We be hosting our first Monthly in dallas on October 17, (weekend before Nokoast)
So if yall would like to come PLEASE Do I plan on housing both Oklahoma and Kansas if they do attend.
Anyways PM me back if you need to arrange housing :).
Reposting just in case yall didn't get to see this :).

fragbait

Smash Master
Would kansas like to drive 6 hours for a Dallas tournament?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250603
We be hosting our first Monthly in dallas on October 17, (weekend before Nokoast)
So if yall would like to come PLEASE Do I plan on housing both Oklahoma and Kansas if they do attend.
Anyways PM me back if you need to arrange housing :).
I'd be interested if anyone here goes.

Top Bottom