• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
great games everyone, hands down i did better in teams then i normally do ^w^

karma you're an awesome partner till Nate and 4rce decided to ruin our fun, never would of thought snake and lucario would be good at doubles together
Yeah good games! We took it to team 4SKIN (There's your team name, boys. ;))a few times.

You left your jacket here though!

Fino

Smash Master
well, heads up. domo broke his hand so he won't be able to play by then. lol. NM is about to cry a river.

i'd be willing to go if we get a car's worth of people interested. so anyone willing to go to this, speak up!
This^^^

TBH, I'm willing to fill my car full of people (**** yeah I have a job again!), but steeler, you probably remember the gas my car gets. If we can find a better car, great... but first we should be a bit more concerned with people wanting to go ^^;
I smell the minion masters gunna team again if this goes down (smirk) But perhaps we can go through the tournament running wario/lugi :laugh:

~Fino

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I think I work...
I stop work next week'ish though to get ready for Wrestling/Diving.

Also, I've had a lot of requests from people asking if we could turn Brawl For Hope into a series, running a Brawl For Hope tournament every month or every couple months. I'm currently taking it into consideration. I'd like to know if you support or don't support this idea.

Fino

Smash Master
I think I work...
I stop work next week'ish though to get ready for Wrestling/Diving.

Also, I've had a lot of requests from people asking if we could turn Brawl For Hope into a series, running a Brawl For Hope tournament every month or every couple months. I'm currently taking it into consideration. I'd like to know if you support or don't support this idea.
If we actually won money, I'd be down for it.
Also the trophies were BA, not gunna lie 8)

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For those of you who have Pokémon Platinum, download via Nintendo Wifi Oak's Letter. I forgot about reminding you guys yesterday.
When my DS' alarm clock went off this morning, I said: "Hey, Shaymin."

So get Oak's Letter.

Fino

Smash Master
So far I see:
Steeler
Fino
Mr. Holms
Affinity
If we take my car there's room for one more; however, if we take someone else's car we'd probably be full and save half on gas.
The trip is like 8 hours from wichita iirc, though if you want to make up time by going a bit faster that would work ;)

~Fino

fragbait

Smash Master
So far I see:
Steeler
Fino
Mr. Holms
Affinity
If we take my car there's room for one more; however, if we take someone else's car we'd probably be full and save half on gas.
The trip is like 8 hours from wichita iirc, though if you want to make up time by going a bit faster that would work ;)

~Fino
I said I'd like to go, right when steeler posted.

For Karma

Fino

Smash Master
Ummm... attention to anyone who was previously thinking of going to the Colorado tournament.

I just got word that if we went... the money from the tournament probably wouldn't even cover the cost of gas. Not only does that suck, but that kind of reflects how many people are actually going to be there.

If we want to travel out to a tournament, might I suggest the radical new MW:E Circuit? It's only an hour or so longer drive... and we're guaranteed to get some hella fun playing and exp there. I say radical and new... well... check out the changes they're making this season: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249283
tl;dr - FD is a CP and 3 custom stages (2 starter 1 CP) with voting (by the TO) on the stage list.
IMO it's an interesting concept, and I think it would be kind of fun to do it too ^^;

~Fino

Karmacide

Smash Lord
For Karma
Fap Fap Fap.
Andy, one of the channels I'm subscribed to is releasing a lot of videos from a recent Tekken 6 tournament. I thought you might want to check them out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/getyourtournament
Thanks! Can't wait for Tekken 6.

So, I'm working on an immigration marriage case right now that confused the living crap outta me for the longest time. The wife's first name is Anh, which I strongly associate as a man's name. It means brother for chrissake. To further add to the confusion, her husband's name is Amber.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I am going to get a PSP, but I didn't know about the PSP Go until today.

Is it really worth the extra $80 for the portability that it offers? I'm especially skeptical because of the removal of the UMD Drive. =\

Holms

Smash Ace
It's actually worse than the other two versions from the looks of it. But if I ever got one, it'd probably be the go because I wouldn't play it very often, and I like its design.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Just for the sake of me saying something....

I don't know anything about psp's so don't ask me. :)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dang I keep forgetting karmacide is old enough to be my dad...
I was like adorable... OH YEAH .. hes old.. <3
ANYWAYS can't wait to see all of kansas in like what.. 3-4 weeks?
I'm up for a couple more MMs if people are up for it
(Keep it cheap I already got a couple arranged already :().

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dang I keep forgetting karmacide is old enough to be my dad...
I was like adorable... OH YEAH .. hes old.. <3
ANYWAYS can't wait to see all of kansas in like what.. 3-4 weeks?
I'm up for a couple more MMs if people are up for it
(Keep it cheap I already got a couple arranged already :().
I'll butthole plundering MM you :D

Top Bottom