• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
thats my controller!!!! white on top, two analogs, grey on bottom. sexy all over....yup thats it

there makin a new chipotle off kellogg and rock. i hope that one is god tier cause its only a 1 minute from my house.

i wanna pick up TL and/or Ness as a second. i donno why but i think it will be fun.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
there makin a new chipotle off kellogg and rock. i hope that one is god tier cause its only a 1 minute from my house.

i wanna pick up TL and/or Ness as a second. i donno why but i think it will be fun.
Heh, despite what I say, I actually like Chipotle. I don't feel the craving to eat Mexican food very often though and I still like Alejandro's better. It's actually owned and run by Mexicans god dammit! Not McDonalds.

I see you like little boys, Nate.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
/*My recording software fails at life. From now on, before we start a match, I'm gonna
record for 30 seconds to one minute. That way, I won't have any problems with the software.
The only thing left that I have to upload is Grand Finals for both doubles and singles.*/
edit:
Code:
/*I just saw your posts, guys. I suck. So, I'm gonna comment on them, too.
Fun fact of the day: There is at 13th and Hillside a Popeye's there. Fried chicken.
The Chipotles on Central and Hillside is real close to me.
Affinity, we're doing MK dittos the next meet. I can space D-Smash and D-air well, now.*/

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I'll bet BoJangles is happy and Steeler is sad... How about them Jangles?
it's bull****, we've lost two reaaaaaally close games where we had the lead until the final seconds.
I'm sorry: what? :laugh: I have no idea what is going on.

On a related note, I'm in a pretty good mood today. So, yes, I am happy. ;)

Ness dittos. Wanna know the outcome?
I'll win. ;)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Fun fact of the day: There is no Chipotles at 13th and Hillside, but there is a Popeye's
there. Fried chicken. The Chipotles is on Central and Hillside, and that's real close to
me.
Fixed it. Thanks.

Affinity, we're doing MK dittos the next meet. I can space D-Smash and D-air well, now.
That's not the move you need to learn to space well in the ditto ;)

Karmacide

Smash Lord
The Chipotle at hillside and central is nice...

One time I went and they were out of steak so I patiently waited 7-10 minutes for them to make new steak, but since they made me wait, they gave it to me my food free of charge.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
The Chipotle at hillside and central is nice...

One time I went and they were out of steak so I patiently waited 7-10 minutes for them to make new steak, but since they made me wait, they gave it to me my food free of charge.
This never happens to me, and I always am patient towards people just so it possibly could. :laugh: I'm gonna start showing food workers my :mad: face when they screw up my order.

MJG

Smash Hero
Pick up toonlink Royal Nynja

The only down fall of picking him up is that it doesn't help against marth (im pretty sure it is in marths advantage when playing as diddy as well?)

And toonlink has a sword so thats always a plus ^_^

Take notes during our mm :laugh:

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
wtf if i lose to you then im goin to fly to fl and play soup until i 3 stock him. i can be loosin to TL's n MMs. i think i might do it. but ness is so powerful, however his recovery is balls.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

The S Word

Smash Cadet
Hey, first time posting in here.

I had a lot of fun playing all of you at B4H. Blarg, Holmes, Clel, Aqua, Firestorm, and anyone else I played, great games, I'm glad I came.

I'll have to show up and play with you guys again some time.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Need a partner for No Koast...

I was thinking Steeler or MJG? I was gonna ask Inferno or BoJangles but I think they're teaming together.

Fino

Smash Master
dont throw me in with fino, i dont do anything that fino does
That's funny, I don't either. Affinity comes out and yells at me for stuff I didn't even do XD
Need a partner for No Koast...

I was thinking Steeler or MJG? I was gonna ask Inferno or BoJangles but I think they're teaming together.
GTFO MJG is my little boy <3
Lol, what did Fino do this time to get lose his housing?
Apparently I talk trash behind affinity's back and make stuff up about him. Though where he got that garbage is another question to ask.

Also, thanks doomsies <3

~Fino

Omnath

Smash Ace
So Andy, you actually hosting tonight? Need to know if I can make plans with my own lolis or not.

Top Bottom