• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
yeah, poor karma u missed out :p haha,

GG's everyone, i had a lot of fun. Thx 4RCE for doin all this for us. I think my IC's are noticably improving, just a little bit more practice and ill be as good as lain. :D haha. But yeah I didnt get any recorded matches. :( oh well, some other time hopefully. Affinity and Clel ill beat both of your MK's soon im gettin closer everytime i play you guys :D. Ratman and Aqua, good job on teams, you guys ***** my nana all over the place and was all over me and chaos that we never had any time too heal. Also good job ratman on winning singles :D. and good job to Affinity and Steeler for winning Doubles. Thx chaos for being my partner, lol we are so gay, its too bad Norfair was banned, THX 4RCE >:O lol. Sorry Domo you couldnt make it, I hope you get better soon. Thx Affinity for drivin us out to eat. lol i was soooo hungry :p. Steeler i thought you had me on brinstar, lol too close.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
GG's everyone this had to be my best tournament ever I did so good with my wolf today :) and i got so many close matches with a lot of people so it was realyl fun :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Doubles Top 3
1) Steeler & Affinity
2) Nynja & 4rce
3) Holms & Mr. Doom

Singles Top 3
1) Ratman
2) Affinity
3) Fino

GGs everyone!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
The tourney went very well in my opinion, even though I didnt enter heh. But good games to everybody

*shoutouts*
Afin-It was good to see your MK at its best, last two times it wasn't (your words, not mine)

Nynja- You and afin were the only two to beat me constantly! I really like that you play a bit more careful now. Good ****

Clel-Sorry I killed you in teams. I think we could have had it, maybe.

Mr. Doom- Finally got to play you in singles, good stuff. You and your bro are really good.

Holms- You and your bro are really good. I almost wish i got to play you in frinedlies, now i know why you're so good against falco! (other than the matchup)

Aqua-Nice to meet you, sorry i was rubbish in our one practice game.
*go back and look at the pm's it said OK PR*

Ratman- Good to meet you, I have heard so much about you and you didnt disappoint.

Fino-glad to talk to you for the first time, your olimar is legit.

Zhao-Good card games/matches, we should do it again
*Everyone who brought wii's, look for a falco vs marth! I want that match up online!*

Inferno- Good friendlies man, you were awesome on teams, i am so glad i didnt take your stock!

4ce- thanks for hosting the event.

Firestormzero0- Nice ice climbers, i hope to play you again and learn about them more.

blargy- Nice luigi, lets do it again.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Singles (29 entrants)

1: Ratman
2: Affinity
3: Fino
4: Rn
5: 4rce
5: The Real Inferno
7: Clel
7: Mr. Doom
9: ChaosXTheory
9: Zer0
9: Tony
9: Blarg
13: 4LORN
13: Steeler
13: Dillon
13: The S Word
17: 2Cold
17: Zan
17: Holms
17: 007
17: Uberwatts
17: DT
17: Aqua
17: Degyn
25: DT Gamer
25: Wsnaw
25: Zhao
25: The Mouth
25: DJ Gamer

Doubles (14 Teams)

1: We Go In Dry, No Matter How Much You Cry :] (Affinity + Steeler)
2: Hey Everyone, We're Happy For You And We'll Let You Finish, But We Have One Of The Best Team Names Of All Time. All Time. (4rce + Nynja)
3: Sherlock Doom (Holms + Mr. Doom)
4: We Out Prioritize You (Type Ex + Clel)
5: 4rce and Nynja Will Get Us To Hold Hands Today (Aqua + Ratman)
5: The Mighty Morphing Flower Rangers (Inferno + Fino)
7: Chibiphiles (ChaosXTheory + Zer0)
7: Our Partners Ditched Us. Sad Face (DT + Dilly)
9: Team Hit Hard or Don't Hit at All (The S Word + Uberwatts)
9: Wrecking Ball (Michael + Tony)
9: Get The Eff Out (Zhao + Degyn)
9: The RAGING Hormones (Zan + WSnaw)
13: The Danny Brothers (DJ Gamer + DT Gamer)
13: The Mario Theme Song (Roger + Timbo)

Those are the full results and brackets. I had a lot of fun today everyone and I don't even know where to start. I've felt like there's been so much improvement with virtually everybody who plays, not only with the game itself but just overall mindset. Today went really smoothly for the most part...except for Sam and Steven...but other than that today went great. I'm really happy with my tournament placing, I lost to two very talented players, but I know I'm gonna get to you two soon. :) Overall, I think the pools and brackets were all pretty balanced, at least as balanced as we could get them. There was just a lot of chaos since so much of the bracket was a part of the crew I guess.

I don't think I could have done this without a lot of your help though. I really appreciated all of you for coming, I haven't heard an exact number, but I'm pretty sure we raised about $400 for the orphans today. :D

Zhao and Ratman helped me a lot with the setting up which was great. Affinity for helping me seed the pools and getting the doubles brackets going. Inferno, I really appreciated you getting singles going while I was getting my doubles matches going. And then everyone helped me clean up, we got done quickly and efficiently, thanks everyone.

Good job KC (Does it matter if I spell it Casey?)
We'll get you next time Affinity and Steeler...next time...

I'm probably forgetting some stuff, but I haven't eaten today...and I'm going off 4-5 hours of sleep the last couple days so I'm tired...I'm going to bed...

(Fino, we forgot to play. Sad Face.)

Edit: I actually don't think this event would have been as successful without my friends, the ones that aren't in the crew. Dillon and Tony helped with setting up and Dillon went and picked up the trophies which were hella far away. 4lorn...4lorn did so much...and Teresa, lol. Teresa loves you all, I'm pretty sure she'll show at No Koast. She remembered all of your names and gave you all shout-outs on facebook, except Type Ex, she called you Tom which is fine I think.

Edit 2: Thanks Nynja, that was my first finals too. =]

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i got wrecked in singles

and we wrecked in doubles. i'm proud of the way you played steven. got us to my first finals matches ever!

Omnath

Smash Ace
Good friendlies guys. 4rce, I would have entered the tournament if I ever had financial backing, God knows I actually would want to help orphans. Thanks for letting me show up anyway, I had a good time. Night guys!

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
omg, i need to start being in ratmans bracket. send him to losers and let him take out all the gay people. then make love you you at til the blast zone screams your name. Kc is so good.

man i told fino how to beat diddy and he beat me lol good **** man glad to see you can handle me now.

aqua ( sodapop loli ) we never got to play :(

mr.Doom and holms....get wrecked! lmao jk good games, it was sooo close

steeler and affinity, we shoulda just DQd you and i woulda moved on up to the top for you guys takin forever in the middle of a tourney. ggs, i alone got wreck in our team matches at the end.

4rce you gettin so good, make me proud.

I need to work on my spacing and accuracy. i still got a lil more ways to go....i need to get a wii again -_-

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
More in detail shoutouts because its what the cool kids are doing:

4rce- like I said on the phone, good job on the tourney man, you did great

Nynja- ...**** you guy!

Fino- You're such a **** to everyone we played I felt awful lol

Mr. Doom- cant wait to see all the other vids you got

Type Ex- good games after the tourney, I love teams, those matches were hilarious even if you did randomly kill me for no reason sometimes lol

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Singles (29 entrants)

1: Ratman
2: Affinity
3: Fino
4: Rn
5: 4rce
5: The Real Inferno
7: Clel
7: Mr. Doom
9: ChaosXTheory
9: Zer0
9: Tony
9: Blarg
13: 4LORN
13: Steeler
13: Dillon
13: The S Word
17: 2Cold
17: Zan
17: Holms
17: 007
17: Uberwatts
17: DT
17: Aqua
17: Degyn
25: DT Gamer
25: Wsnaw
25: Zhao
25: The Mouth
25: DJ Gamer
*twitch*, man I wanted to change what you had my name as on TIO but I didnt want to screw anything up

wtf is ChaosXTheory XD

Shout outs later, Im tired

Holms

Smash Ace
I'll do full-blown shout-outs one of these days, probably for no koast v2. But for now, I'm going to say:

(asterisk)(asterisk)(asterisk)(asterisk) you Fino, 20 dolla mm at no koast v2 to make up for my embarrassing loss the other day :p.

Even though they were all tourney matches, I enjoyed playing against you, Aqua, both in teams and in pools. Teams would have been soooo much better without your mom, and pools were too close. Would've had me if you hadn't miraculously lost your second jump there lol

Thanks a bunch for reminding me how much I hate playing against Wario, Steeler. Freaking air speed. Oh, and I guess affinity helped, too. Good (asterisk)(asterisk)(asterisk)(asterisk), though. I'm satisfied that me and Mr. Doom finally placed in teams; lets us know we're at least improving.

Highlight of the day for me: I didn't even play in brackets yet I got 17th. I'm that awesome, guys. Would have placed far higher if I hadn't got a headache, which is one of the main reasons why I bounced.

Overall: awesome tourney. One of the only tourneys I've ever gone to and had fun instead of having to be all serious and nervous and stuff. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
/*Lawl, guys, you're so amazing. After morning service, i'm gonna work
on getting those vids online.

*sulks over the fact that I have 63 vids to watch*
Oh well, i love recording stuff, so thanks for allowing me to record, guys.

(Now all I gotta do is get more people to watch my vids...lol i'm the stuff)*/

Karmacide

Smash Lord
You guys are just now seeing those Homo-Genius a History of Gay Inventor videos? I told you about them weeks ago XD
What are they? Just some guy recording videos of really silly stuff?

This one is my favorite though. I just keep cracking up at it. If I was playing that game, I think I woulda peed myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJdLPh4Mn8&feature=related

Something stupid happened between me and peter last night on Blazblue. I was releasing my frog with Rachel and Peter does Tager's big *** fireball and the frog takes the fireball and dies as Rachel was still holding it. It's like she used the frog Peach/Toad style to take a bullet. I laughed so much, I had tears in my eyes.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace

This one is my favorite though. I just keep cracking up at it. If I was playing that game, I think I woulda peed myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJdLPh4Mn8&feature=related

Something stupid happened between me and peter last night on Blazblue. I was releasing my frog with Rachel and Peter does Tager's big *** fireball and the frog takes the fireball and dies as Rachel was still holding it. It's like she used the frog Peach/Toad style to take a bullet. I laughed so much, I had tears in my eyes.
.....romantic..

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
/*Just as I feared: the audio didn't sync with the video,
but for some reason, they sync with each other as the video progresses.
Well, it happened on some of the vids recorded. I'm looking at them right
now to see how bad pinnacle studio messed up.
Don't worry; the vids are still viewable. I'm just looking at them right now.*/

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
It's footage from various fighters where something incredibly stupid and gay actually worked usually (like Ken uppercutting someone he doesn't even touch). Sometimes it's also someone ****** and then losing to something really stupid (like ring outing themselves)

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
any one hosting today? im tryna decide if i wanna play today or quit smash for 27 hours..

i have a new gamer tag. its Rh(D) in short, its my blood type and the name comes from the name rhesus, which just so happens to be a type of monkey.

Top Bottom