• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if you dont try your very best against friendlies, thats your own fault though.

I don't see why anybody would play differently in friendlies, unless they think they're trying to let their opponents guard down in tournament. which isn't a very good idea to start with.

Fino

Smash Master
if you dont try your very best against friendlies, thats your own fault though.

I don't see why anybody would play differently in friendlies, unless they think they're trying to let their opponents guard down in tournament. which isn't a very good idea to start with.
I can't focus as much in friendlies. I play average, but I'll go for spikes / experiment. See what I can do / can't... or see how many different ways I can mind-game people. What tricks and trap work.
I understand your mindset though. If you're playing people who want to sit down and practice to get better, I'm all for it. If they ask me to play serious though I will... otherwise you have to realize it's a game, and the point of a game is to have fun :)

~Fino

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hay, guys! I'll be hosting today at 6:00.

I think I'm picking up another TV on the way home, so now I'll have another TV available.

This extra TV will be useful for when Tekken 6 comes out next month and I ban Smash from the main TV!

Esca

Smash Champion

lol, see that's how you troll. Judge skill off of friendlies. Take notes type ex
And when did I say I was gunna wreck you? lol, all I remember saying was that I played ky before so it'd be interesting to compare play-styles.
Maybe I should start flaunting how I ***** lee martins mk (among every other char he played) even though he was using a broken wii-chuck set-up. XD

~Fino
Nah dude, you weren't using a broken wii-chuck set-up.

But I could tell you were cocky, youre whole attitude was cocky, then you decided to try and suck up after I destroyed you.

Fino

Smash Master
Nah dude, you weren't using a broken wii-chuck set-up.

But I could tell you were cocky, youre whole attitude was cocky, then you decided to try and suck up after I destroyed you.
You must he have confused with someone else, XD Because none of those things happened. And by destroyed, you of course mean you were last stock over 100% right? You're delusional. lol.

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
i know right? its so stupid, yet you are just sorta stuck there going o.o

also fino blocking me for joking around is lulzy. must mean there is some truth to escas statements :o
When every message you sent said "you sucked up to esca, lawl for shame suck up" it was just un-need spam. Why wouldn't I block you? I would block anyone who mindlessly does that. You're bored, I get it... you can find a different outlet ;) If only this worked IRL against you. *sigh*

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Why am I doing 4RICES's work?

Brawl 4 Hope

Date: Tomorrow, September 26, 2009
Time: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Street: 258 N Ohio Ave
City/Town: Wichita, KS

Edit: the spell check automatically changed it from 4RCE to 4RICE. lol
Even the spell check thinks your name should be 4RICE, 4RICE.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm bored... Although I'm gonna be hated for this, I'm just plain bored.

Edit: LAWL. if you google (make sure you put quotations) "4RICE" you'll see 4rice.com on the top.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
**** wish i read this earlier...all this time i had the idea of waking upat like 9 and driving over there. and than abandoned it when i read 9 am cause i didnt feel like waking up at 6.

*edit*
anybody care to hold the tourney til i get there? i can bring 2 full setups.

*edit*
ah heck, ready or not, im coming anyways. but prob w/o the setups.

anybody wanna help me incase i get lost?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Brawl for Hope update:
Ratman and Fino in the Finals.

Team Double Diddy won teams
What? No, I thought Affinity and Steeler took the gold in teams.

Fino, I had fun playing SSB64 and Brawl. We should do some more 64 friendlies.

Brawl 4 Rice was such a fun place to be at. Thanks 4RCE, and may the 4RICE be with you.

I'll get those matches uploaded as fast as I can. It didn't look like my laptop dropped any frames, but we shall see. But for now, I'm taking a break.

Top Bottom