• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
I'm going to be there in the 7-9 o'clock time frame tomorrow. I NEED to see domo/ky at some point tomorrow/saturday, because they owe me money... and I really need it <.<
Also, even though Im' coming early, the **** won't be there until saturday ;)

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
someone repranked me

thank you

also i came up with the ****ing RAPEST team name for huy and nate's team...

Holms

Smash Ace
You hear that folks? Fino's ready and willing to take the **** coming Saturday. Everyone must be there. Oli is gonna wish that Sakurai gave him a bigger character model, or at least a bigger butthole. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
/*I find it amusing that Fino challenges people to
money matches when they say or do something to him that
he presumably doesn't like. Either that or he's just plain bold.*/

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ah I thought nobody had offered yet and it was convenient for me since we were supposed to team but if he's already set up no problem.

Type Ex are you in town already or something? Better questions, WTF are you doing here?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
That is a good question.

I should be coming into town tomorrow, as today is bassems b-day. i also have other matters to attend to (mario kart 64/monopoly money matches).

As for MM, i will elect not to. However, people can be assured that I always try my best whether there is money on the line or not. it is up to them to decide if they take it seriously or not. which is fine if they dont.

Esca

Smash Champion

if you're going to troll, at least do a better job ;)

~Fino
Can I troll?

You remember you came up to that TV that one time thinking you were gonna wreck me? I beat the **** out of your IC's, Olimar with My Ics, and Olimar with me Pit.

OH dang, I Failed.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Do you have a place to stay?

When will you be arriving in Wichita?
I do not have a place to stay, but that is okay. I plan on goin back the same day, i have tests early next week.

Can I troll?

You remember you came up to that TV that one time thinking you were gonna wreck me? I beat the **** out of your IC's, Olimar with My Ics, and Olimar with me Pit.

OH dang, I Failed.
Was that the one where he threw his controller at the wall?

Fino

Smash Master
Can I troll?

OH dang, I Failed.
lol, see that's how you troll. Judge skill off of friendlies. Take notes type ex
And when did I say I was gunna wreck you? lol, all I remember saying was that I played ky before so it'd be interesting to compare play-styles.
Maybe I should start flaunting how I ***** lee martins mk (among every other char he played) even though he was using a broken wii-chuck set-up. XD
Was that the one where he threw his controller at the wall?
No, that one was against hyro in tournament... where I was winning the last match of the set until I SD'd my last stock by pressing upB instead of sideB. It was my own dumb fault... lol no johns right ^^;

~Fino

Top Bottom