• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i was gonna bring maika over today too....yesterday was her bday so she came to town and all she talks about is playing kirby.... thanks alot....

Depster

Smash Champion
I need to start having my friend over so I can make his Diddy good so that if he can come with me he will be able to take a stock or two off of people. He's catching on pretty fast for having never played Smash hardcore.

Underload

Lazy
I'm back. If you don't remember me, I'm the guy that was talking about the Colorado tourney on the 10th.

Kansas is really the last piece of the puzzle as it pertains to our next tourney. If you guys decide to go, then Utah and New Mexico will both be persuaded to attend, we're talking about 5-7 guys from each state. Right now, their attendance is shaky.

Here's the tourney link again:
http://coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat1.php

And please post with an answer in the CO social thread so the whole (southwest) world can see:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=54708

It's alright if you can't go on short notice, I understand. Just putting the word out there.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
great games everyone, hands down i did better in teams then i normally do ^w^

karma you're an awesome partner till Nate and 4rce decided to ruin our fun, never would of thought snake and lucario would be good at doubles together

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
CO tourney on october 10.
well, heads up. domo broke his hand so he won't be able to play by then. lol. NM is about to cry a river.

i'd be willing to go if we get a car's worth of people interested. so anyone willing to go to this, speak up!

andy your pic *****

also as soon as i posted my last post (it was about the steelers losing, don't be confused joe!), i walked to class and some douchebag said "way to lose a game" as he walked past. i about popped him in the face.

finally, i killed ELEVEN MOSQUITOS at work today

with wario's uair

**** was stale as hell but i still ***** the basturds

(also, a spider and a fly got the charizard dair treatment)

wow i just keep editing more and more stuff into this post, anyway

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR WII TO VERSION 4.2, IT WILL COMPLETELY DELETE THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL, cIOS CRAP, AND BOOTMII and it looks like there's no way to get them back at this point

Top Bottom