• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Speaking of Fino's tournament...

Idk if Karma's going, so I'll need a teammate for doubles if he isn't.

Any takers?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Affinity if Clel doesn't make it I will team up with you but I demand we run Double D3 at some point lol

Speaking of Fino's we need a second driver to take people down. Brandon's car is reserved full now. Who will be the poor sap to volunteer themselves?

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody want to play today? I'm too bored right now.

Depending on how many more people want to go down to KC, I might drive my big-ol'-van. It seats me and six passengers, but is somewhat poor in terms of gas efficiency. So if it's just going to be me and, say, two others, I won't be driving. But if enough people need me to, I can certainly do it.

And I'll let Fino know I'm intending to go down once we get this all sorted out.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
well there are like 7 or 8 people wanting to go to fino's right now and there are 5 going down in my car so ya
Shoot. Well, I guess I'll think about it a bit before I make a decision. :ohwell:

And to echo supergamer, who is (provided rides are available) going tomorrow?

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man - I figured it out just after I posted. For some reason, I thought you did a PK Freeze and was like, "I didn't know starting that move had knockback." I is smart. :)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey if you guys want to play at my house call my Cell. I'm bored and free to play

Edit: People I know want to go to Fino's

Supergamer
Chaos
Me
Domo
KY
Affinity (is already there)
Stealth (Already there)
Bojangles
Steeler
Clel (maybe?)

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Man Brandon's sig is picking on me lol. Like all but two of those clips are me getting owned by PKT2 lol. And if anyone is going to Cameron's could you pick me up at my house? Plzzzz?? lolz

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Man Brandon's sig is picking on me lol. Like all but two of those clips are me getting owned by PKT2 lol. And if anyone is going to Cameron's could you pick me up at my house? Plzzzz?? lolz
its actuall just that these are the only clips I have recorded.....funny that all of those kills I got on you were on the same day XD...plus I like seeing that queer *** angel die after trying to shield m so many times >=D

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
double kill!!

hey guys we need to decide on what time we are leaving tommorow. Id say we should leave around 10 so we can get there and have time to do some friendlies before teams start at 3

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
NOOOOO I WANNA PLAY BUT IM STUCK IN HUTCHINSON! NOOOOOO I CAN'T GET TO FINOS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

oh well, I have some cool news anyway

In fox terms, If I was fox, I just found krystal :3

Fino

Smash Master
Is no one kind enough to pick up zeton? lulz *tear*
Anyways, why don't you just all drive up in bojangles van.... sounds like the right amount of people (super easy split on gas). If you have more than can fit in seats... vans should have floor room XD lol. I'm so pumped.
right now we have 4 set-ups ^_^

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
NOOOOO I WANNA PLAY BUT IM STUCK IN HUTCHINSON! NOOOOOO I CAN'T GET TO FINOS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

oh well, I have some cool news anyway

In fox terms, If I was fox, I just found krystal :3
You found a chick who will leave you for a cat?

Everyone who is going to Fino's needs to meet at my place tomorrow morning, we want to leave at 10, please don't be late. Call me if you have other arrangements to get there. If there is a small enough number, we might just all ship out with Bojangles and save the gas.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
You found a chick who will leave you for a cat?

Everyone who is going to Fino's needs to meet at my place tomorrow morning, we want to leave at 10, please don't be late. Call me if you have other arrangements to get there. If there is a small enough number, we might just all ship out with Bojangles and save the gas.
well **** I had my car filled to count for my gas money >_<

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
well i guess i aint goin cause i have no way to get to camerons. my moms outta town so i cant drive nowhere. if someone could get me that would be great if not have fun yall.

p.s if anyone can drop by and get me in the morning CALL this number 316-390-1385 thats my cell i will only wake up if u call though so please dont txt.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
u guys are gonna laugh at this but i jus realized that after all these tournaments and stuff ive been to i didnt know how to auto cancel aerials correctly. i didnt know how to do it correctly in theory or application. noob ftw lol.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol well MKs are the easiest to do since they are all so fast. His hardest is Neutral Air. The worst to do it with is definitely Snake IMO. Some characters can't SH auto cancel their arials which sucks. Meta Knight can also auto cancel his Tornado which is one of the few specials I know of that work that way. The only other Special I can think of off the top of my head that does that is Donkey Kong's UpB.

I just wanna remind you guys that you need to get here ASAP if you are reading this.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i have single banana lock is almost mastered and i can lead it into a spike that cant be escaped. Good luck peoples...........

oh i see you guys must be at a tourney. i was wondering why no one has said anything yet...

Well i just challenged one of the best smashers in canada, ill let you guys know how it goes...

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
one of the best smashers in canada eh? wow... :o well im sure victory will be upon u and ur monkey cuz nobody beats the nynja... :p especially a nynja monkey... so yeah gl and hf...

Top Bottom