• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
WTF would make you think to ask us for the placements to his tourney? All I remember was Domo, Affinity and Clel took 1st 2nd and 3rd, Steeler got somewhere around 5th and so did Ampharos.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Affinity that vid was so good but so bad lol. It was funny, but **** they suck at ssb64 lol. And where's teh melee??

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
hey Kyle Ive decided that im going to put vids in the credits of me getting owned so even though theres lotsa clip of you getting owned by me theres gonna be some clips of me getting ='( shielded

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey Brandon, do you still have those clips on your Wii from when just you and I brawled at your house a few months ago? There's a few I need to get from you.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Affinity you should create seperate photobuckets to host your MEta Knight Matchup thread pictures from your signature, otherwise all the people viewing those on one photobucket eats your bandwidth

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey Affinity you should create seperate photobuckets to host your MEta Knight Matchup thread pictures from your signature, otherwise all the people viewing those on one photobucket eats your bandwidth
Yeah, I probably should.

I'll get around to it later today.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Ah, GIFs. If only I had recorded my 0-65 combo on ZSS... That'd be epic to have in mah sig. Does anyone have vids of epic fail Tempest Combos? Those would work too.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Well i dont take inui seriously. look at it like this inui lost to atomsk. finos olimar is better than atomsk. steeler beat fino at the tourney fair and square so i propose we send in steeler let him beast inui and put it on youtube. INUI SUCKS. M2K said it and im sayin it. inui dont seem to realize that jus cause u play with good ppl dont mean u good. and where is that quote from i got something for inui. in general ks>>>>>>>>>>inui.

o yea and i remember now. on one of the c3 vids where there was commentary. they were talkn about the top 5 in the country. and the only reason they didnt put bum in is because he lost to inui who everyone knows is trash. its on the video ill find which one and put up link for it so u guys can hear it yourself.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
im bringing my rpg launcher. and a stack of c4, with a few grenades. though really his post made no sense in the context. he was agreeing with the guy he quoted, and yet seemed to be trying to be against him.

D

Deleted member

affinity what program do you use to make gifs out of video files?

Top Bottom